GOGOER DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE CO LIMITED /wowgoldlive / None delivery of paid virtual currency

1 OH, United States Review updated:

This website advertises the selling of virtual currency for many online games, for this complaint World of Warcraft. On Dec 9th the above seller was paid $373.40 for 30000 virtual currency, seller was paid immediately and quickly delivered 8300 of the 30000. 4 days later I have opened a dispute with seller through paypal, seller continuously making promises to deliver balance. Seller has sent at least 40 emails stating they will deliver soon but to date have received nothing but childish responses from their "Manager" or their "Complaint" department.

It is obvious they have no intention of making delivery, they are a joke. It is obvious this joke of a company is located in China somewhere and they all use phony names such as, Maggie Lee, Nancy, Stephen and try to pose as English speaking.

Do yourself a favor and do not buy anything from these clowns, they are thieves. Again the website
is www.wowgoldlive.com, they also have another website linked so be careful.

Comments

Bl
  23rd of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Bought 9000 gold from them. It took almost 3 days to get 7700 of it. Three weeks later still waitin for 1300g. Now they refuse to complete the transaction unless I close my complaint with paypal. YEAH RIGHT! Don't buy from these guys ever! They will rip you off. They don't have gold available to deliver and continue to BS you over and over again telling you they are "getting it".

By
  5th of Sep, 2009

Yuppers these guys are scammers I wish I researched them a bit better before buying. I recieved the managers and complain department messages and promises of getting the gold to you as so and possible. These guys are scammers.

Sc
  10th of Dec, 2009

I opened a dispute on the 8th of December, and they offered to deliver today, First come first serve I soppose NOT! As I said I have an opened dispute and am demanding a full refund. thier whole practice is unethicaal at best

Su
  4th of Jan, 2010

I´ve paid 4 € for 1000 gold - yesterday afternoon... but i have´nt my gold in my game... what happens???

Ka
  28th of Oct, 2010

i've paid 4€for 1000 gold to and i'm waiting i want a message please, thanks ...

Ga
  18th of Jan, 2011

I am right not dealing with Maggie Lee, what a joke, she is suppose to be the Customer Service Rep? I also have a dispute with this place. I at least tested them with a small order, and they failed to deliver. This is what happens when we want cheap, we get this Chinese crap, most of the US sites that once did this are gone :(

Vi
  8th of Jun, 2012

SCAM EVERYONE do not bye people they are scammers .. I recieved this when i opened a dispute with pay pal
From Seller – GOGOER DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE CO LIMITED

Dear customer,

We just received your dispute. sorry to let you wait so long.as you know,

cuz of huge orders recently, we let you wait so long .

Your understanding will be much appreciated.my appologize for keeping you waiting so long.

We may let you down. but you must know that we were hurrying up for your order.

Could you please close the dispute? it is better for us to finish your order.

Your patience and understanding will be much appreciated.

Do yourself a favor and do not buy anything from these clowns, they are thieves