GOGOER DIGITAL / Failure to deliver goods or redund

Buyer Beware! I wish I had dne my research prior to using the company, because if I had, I would never have done business with them. I order gold for my WOW toon. I received in game contact from the company asking me to put up two auction in the amount of 1050 each. I completed that and the auction ended with the company completing the transacation. Below is the email trail where I've tried to recover my money. I've filed a dispute with Paypal as it seems that's going to be the only way I'll ever get my money back. If your a gamer who is looking to purchase gold...Don't use this company. This is a point blank scam and all you really get is a total hastle trying to recover you money

Dear customer,

This is Rebecca, the customer representative from the website.i feel so sorry for this plz give us ome more time to finish your order i will ask our guys to pay attention on your order Thank you.Have a nice day.
Best regards
Yours sincerely
Rebecca

2008/10/8, Chris & Kelley
Stephen,

I beginning to really lose my patients with you and your company. You guys offer <5 minutes deliver and now it's been 3 days! Where is my order or my money back? I don't want to hear any more of your excuses. Where is the order? It's becomming painfully obvious that you are not going to hold up you end this transaction. So I want a full refund of my money. Don't give me any more of you BS of you going to push it two the top, I've going to give it one hour from the time that I send this emal and them time going to file a dispute with paypal. I'll will also use [redacted].com to report your fradulant activity.

----- Original Message -----
From: gogoer services
To: Chris & Kelley
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:08 AM
Subject: Re: 01932427A14297706

This is Stephen the customer representative from the website. Thank you for your information, I will rush our guys to finish your order as soon as they can. Have a nice day

Best regards
Yours sincerely Stephen

2008/10/8, Chris & Kelley >:
Okay,

I'm going to up the item up for auction again, but this is the last time. Either you fill the order or refund my money. And the way this has gone, I will never use this company again. I truley wish I had checked [redacted]. com as you guys seem to have a history to taking money and not filling the orders!
----- Original Message -----
From: gogoer services
To:
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: 01932427A14297706

Could you please put 2 items for 1050 in the Auction House and it should be buyout model, amd then tell us the name of the item and your character name, we will buy your items as soon as possible.thank you for your cooperation.

2008/10/8,
I've asked you guys for a status of my order and to this point I have received no response. You leave me no choice but to think this is a scam and file a dispute with Paypal

Ch

Comments

10th of Oct, 2008

I aswell have had this happen with gogoer.com and they took me for 358 US dollars ! unable to deliver and full of excusses. Will not refund after they told me within 24 hours they would they are full of lies and endless excusses. They are the very worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. This is a tired complant very short of what i would like to say this companys responses and customer service are beyond any thing i have ever dealt with in the aspect of dealing with a business. One more thing, this company at its peak in dealings with me almost had the power to cause me to do unspeakable thing to whomever was reprsenting this debacle of a company if in fact they had a front door ANYWHERE in the USA that I could open the door to but since they didnot I am not in jail for crimes against humanity.

• Da
      28th of Oct, 2008

im going through the same thing right now... funny im getting the EXACT same emails from them as you.. did it ever get resolved? please email me and let me know what happened so i can know what to expect

• Ad
      30th of Oct, 2008

I'm going though the same crap, post something for 1050g in ah bank blah blah blah
    I did dispute on Paypal and GOGOER said they would send the gold but I have to close the dispute first. I did not close the dispute because once is close you can't start a new one so if you have a dispute with Gogoer DO NOT CLOSE A DISPUTE! Its been about a week I told Gogoer they have till then end of this last auction to deliver the gold or a refund so I have to wait to see what they will do.

• St
      6th of Nov, 2008

I am so sorry I did not do my research before purchasing this companies services (or lack there of) I am on my fourth day now of receiving identical email excuses. Can anybody here tell me the final outcome? Did Gogoer ever deliver or did paypal refund the money? Please let us know.

• Sp
      7th of Nov, 2008

Did any one get their in game gold/isk/gil what ever or at least their money back? Or are they still fighting it please post or email me, thanx!

• La
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I had the same situation with gogoer. I had ordered 10, 000 gold but they only traded 3000 after 3 days. I got so upset with them and I invented I was a lawyer and I was going to do a lawsuit against their company and they refunded my money inmediately.. Try that, you may have the same luck.

• He
      8th of Jul, 2009

it happened to me too.
    3 days now and im still waiting
    ive used the service many times before and i have not complained until now.
    they keep saying please hold one moment and then not talking to me at all...
    basically just ignoring me.

does anyone know how to get my money back
    or to actually threaten them to give me the gold.
    id be grateful if you'd tell me.

0/10 for customer service
    0/10 fast delivery
    0/10 for buisness
    0/10 for everything
    also no phone number; not good.

thanks :(

• Fi
      30th of Aug, 2009

Hey guy,
    Why not try some other sites? There are so many trustable MMORPG service sites online. You had better to cheeck their value first. If you don't know whether they are trusbtable, you can place a small order on their site first and check their customer service attitude and delivery speed. If you feel okay, then you can buy more from them. I use a site named WWW.MYGOLDMORE.COM, and their service is really awesome! Delivery speed is also very fast! If you like, you can try their service. Hope you can have a good experience from them! Good luck!

• Kj
      20th of Oct, 2009
    GOGOER DIGITAL - Failure to fulfill order or refund money
    Gogoer Digital
    China
    questmonk.com

I placed my order on June 9, 2009, for a large silver delivery for Voyage Century. Over the course of the next month, they supplied approximately 1/3 of the order then stopped all deliveries after July 11, 2009. I had to file a PayPal dispute with them, which continued and they kept saying that they couldn't deliver any product while the dispute was open. Dispute was closed after 30 days, and they still refuse to deliver or refund my money.
    I am constantly e-mailing them (and have the whole string of not only PayPal dispute messages, but e-mail messages as well). In fact, one of their managers said that they would refund my money, but has not done so. In fact, she later asked for more time. And still could not provide me with any additional product.
    At this point, I have yet to receive any product or refund of what is due to me (refund would be $168.00 USD). This company STEALS!!!
    Do NOT do any business with them!

• Ze
      22nd of Mar, 2010

Worse company in the world, they will scam you and they are pal with paypal... I've opened a dispute and paypal told me they couldn't do anything. So either way your screwed. They only pay people to reply to emails not get gold... they sell gold they dont even have.