GoGo City.com / Poor service

We chose this reseller due to the low price on froogle.com. Unfortunately the service was not quite up to par. While the website states that the item would be shipped in 2-3 days, we did not receive the item for about 2 weeks. When we finally did receive the item, it was a faulty unit. I'm fairly certain that Gogocity was not at fault for the bad unit, but I am certain that it has taken way too long for the replacement unit to come back. Nearly a month after the original purchase, the client who we ordered the part for is getting quite upset about the lack of a replacement. I had to call Gogocity twice before I got any indication that the unit would be shipped, and I was told that it would be shipped today. I actually was rudely spoken to by the lady who answered the phone at the number listed in the RMA email. Poor service all the way around.

Al

Comments

• Va
      8th of Jan, 2009