goggle treasure chest / Fraud/ unauth. M.C CHARGE!!

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I RECIEVED A CHARGE OF $75.99 GROM THID GOOGLE TREASURE SCAM!! I NEVER SIGNED UP OR AUTH. THIS WITHDRAWL FROM MY CREDIT CARD!!! 99.5% OF ALL WORK AT HOME DEALS ARE SCAMS ANYWAY. I ONLY AUTH. $1.97 FOR SHIPPING OF A FREE CD
TO MAKE MONEY AT HOME- NO RISK! YEAH RIGHT. I BETTER HAVE THIS CHARGE OFF MY M.C IN 48 HOURS! OR IT WILL COST YOU MORE I PROMISE!!! I YOU PEOPLE TOOK TWO WITHDRAWLS OF $1.97 ABOUT ONE MONTH APART AND I GOT NOTHING IN THE MAIL AND NO RESPONSE FROM GOOGLE!! THAT $75.99 CHARGE APPEARED ON MY C.C. STATEMENT ON 4/30/09 AND I CALLED RIGHT AWAY. NOW SUDDENLY I RECIEVE A TREASURE CHEST CD IN THE MAIL TODAY 5/2/09! AND THE CD WON'T EVEN LOAD UP!!! WHAT A JOKE!! AND IT'S NOT MY COMPUTER CAUSE IT'S BRAND NEW!! WHAT A SCAM!! STAY AWAY OR YOU WILL BE GETTING A $70.00 PLUS CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD!!

Ph
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Jul, 2009

you need to go to the bank and have the bank investagate it they will help you get your money back it will take up to 10days for the bank to get the money back the bank may charge you 36.00 or may not charge you depends on your bank but if you have lost more then that its worth it the bank has alot more pull then you do on your own and have them close your debit card out and order you a new card

• Yv
      29th of Jun, 2009
    goggle treasure chest - unauthorized charge on credit card...
    Google Treasure Chest/SafeLock ID
    11805 SW l88 ST.
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 3052550873

SCAM ONE MORE TIME GOGGLE TREASURE CHEST...
    Laid off after working at the same place the last 9 yrs, looking to make some money at home, I signed up to receive a free CD from Goggle Treasure Chest. and paid as per their ad on the internet $1.97 for shipping, When we received the CD, after review the content and find it very poor, thesame day in May, we CANCEL our subscription, and we have received a confirmation Number...
    a few days latter(5/30/2009) they charged our Visa card $38.84 WHY??
    this month of JUNE (on6/16/2009) our new statment shows AGAIN a charge of $38.84!!!
    THOSE FREE OFFER IS A WAY TO OBTAIN THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER..THIS A SCAM...
    we are out of work ...we NEED our money back..PLEASE HELP-GOD WILL BLESS YOU..

20th of May, 2009

Have you lost money in the Google Treasure Chest scam? You should all file a complaint at:

Each one takes only 5 minutes - do one thne copy and paste to the others.

FTC:

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

With the Attorney General's of your state and of the state where the scam is located:

BBB:

If you don't let the authorities know then you cannot expect them to do anything.
    If they get a large number of complaints about a company they will investigate.

*&%$£&* Scammers!

20th of May, 2009

Yes Mam, it's a big scam scam scam!

• Di
      20th of May, 2009
    goggle treasure chest - SCAM!!!!!!!
    4635 Country View Rd.
    Petoskey
    Michigan
    Phone: 231-347-5067

I signed up to receive a CD on how to work from home, and make big money. LOL At first, I didn't even receive the CD and my acc't was charged $72.99. When I called the company, I was told there was nothing they could do. UNBELIEVABLE!!!. After yelling at the person on the line several times, I was transferred to Linsay, who told me, when I receive the CD, to send it back. She gave my a cancellation number.
    When I did receive the CD, I returned to sender. Several weeks went by, and I called again, as I hadn't received a refund. Patrick said, "Sorry mam, but there's nothing I can do" "WHAT?" He just kept saying, "Im sorry mam. I finally called back, and got Carl, who was very nice, and found out I was not told the proper way to send the CD back, and will refund the charges within 14 days. Thank you very much Carl!!

• Ki
      18th of May, 2009

ripped us off for 72. also. calling to demand refund

• Te
      12th of May, 2009

Well this is obviously a joke. Because i tried to get this kit for this job and the offer was for 1.97 for shipping and when i tried to exit the website and kelly tried to off this promotion for .99. Once i put in my information and it was showing that it was processing and then once it finish processing it says that i was not eligibile for this promotion. But there better not be a charge taken off of my card. Since i was not eligibile for this promotion.

• Ca
      12th of May, 2009

Google treasure chest did the same thing to me, they took 72.21 from my checking account, and i will get it back, i don't mess around with companies like this. Something needs to be done about this they should not beable to rip people off and get away with it.

• Te
      24th of Apr, 2009
    goggle treasure chest - SCAM!!!!!!!
    goggle
    Idaho

there was an unarthized charge of $72.21 taken out of my checking account. And i fully expect it to be put back in.