Goggle Money profit / being charged for other companys and charged after trial period

1 1E Liberty Street 6th floorReno, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8885462285

I received other charges from other companys that may or may not be associated with goggle money profit. I just wanted to try out the program not the company. I was charged for various programs. I requested cancellation however, since it was not within a time frame from which they charged my account, even though the bank does not show a charge until days later, they have a problem with giving me a refund. This company is a rip off.

Ro

Comments

• Ry
      22nd of Feb, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Google Money Profit comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

24th of Aug, 2009

The exact same thing has happened to me
    I want my money back now
    I signed up for a free trial not to be ripped off

• Su
      6th of Oct, 2009

Oct 2...Yes, I bought in to it like fool. Blame me once. Second time not happing! It appears that the EZKit Profit and Kitacccess are TWO seperate companies. You get charge 1.97 for EZ Profit and another 2.95 for Kitacccess (yes with 3 ccc). You later get charge for 79.86 within one day. My bank credit card called to notify me of fraud that that charge way not authorized. I called 866-481-8192 and got a confirmation for the cancellation which will take 4-5 days. Oct 6...another charge for 78.14 from EZ Profit, Dallas, TX. Rep said that "because I didn't cancel within 3 business days", but I said "do you count Saturday and Sunday as bussiness days?" She said, "I meant 3 Days" WOW! I never authorize the charge but she claims it was on small ### prints. "I'll take that charge but don't charge may card ever again." I got a confirmation to cancel subcription. Their # 800-764-6135. Will I get charged again? We shall see! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

• Ga
      4th of Nov, 2009

I too was charged $79.86, and I looked for small print and could not find any, there was nothing else on the page I signed up on. I cannot find the sale page they sent me anywhere online.

• St
      14th of Nov, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!!

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

Their "Offical" internet complaint reply message alone can tell these people are SCAMS... Note: "we will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process." Where is the refund for the non-existing trial??? And DARE you not to cancel my trail.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
    I hope the employee of this company get a wake-up call too and I know your are reading/checking these complaint sites. Where are your morals? How did your mom raise you? How will you tell your child what kind of work you do?