GoFreeCredit.com / made a charge I did not authorize - I authorized $1.00 not @29.99 -

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I authorized this website to take $1.00 out of my account - NOT $29.99. I have not used this service - I do not want this service - I want my money back because it was advertised for $1.00 not $29.99. I will go to the BBB if need be. My e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com. Please reply ASAP.

Comments

• Tr
      23rd of Nov, 2010

check your credit card statement for other fraud charges for $1.00 or $2.00 with MVQ* in the description. They have been charging 2 separate charges recently so if you cancel one, you still get charged for the other. Post another comment here if that is the case. I hope someone takes these guys down.

• Th
      6th of Dec, 2010

Oh yes, they are going down but we need your help!
    Contact the BBB and file a complaint today.
    For your reference, I've listed the companies information below.
    Will send their FAKE terms and conditions in another post so you can use their LIES in your complaint.

"It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business”
    - GHANDI -

Company ID: 100063367

• Th
      6th of Dec, 2010

Offer Details:
    Simply click "Submit & Continue" on the next page to activate your trial membership in Credit Score Complete and claim your 3 Free Scores! To activate your trial membership to Credit Score Complete you will be charged/debited a $1.00 refundable processing fee and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings Credit Score Complete has to offer! After your 7-day FREE trial period it's just $29.95 per month for Credit Score Complete. Remember, you can call Credit Score Complete toll-free at 1-800-316-8750 within the first 7 days to cancel, and you will not be charged/debited. Remember to request your $1.00 processing fee refund. To ensure continuous service, at the end of your trial period, your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee on or about that same date to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call our toll-free number to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited.

By clicking "Submit & Continue" on the next page, you also agree to activate your separate membership to "Your Savings Club" at the special low price of just $2.00 per month. To ensure continuous service, your membership will be automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current membership fee to the credit card you provide today or from the checking account associated with the debit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, call "Your Savings Club" toll-free at 877-820-7107 to cancel, and you'll no longer be charged/debited