Goflorist.com / customer service

United States, Connecticut
I was online 4 days before Valentines day looking a nice flower arrangement for my wife. I see the website for goflorist.com and find a $70 that looks great and I think my wife will be happy to see arrive for her. The arrangement consist of 12 white, pink, & red roses in a beautiful vase. I pay for it and request that it arrive on Friday 2/13 to her office. She calls and is happy that I sent her the arrangement. When she gets home I see the $70 arrangement and hit the roof. What I saw her come in with I wouldn't have paid $5 for, she received a small red tone fish bowl that had some corny looking rhyne stones the spelled love in lower case and 12 roses 10 of which were no bigger then an half an inch bud. The 2 that were open were on the last day of life and were losing petals. It was the worst looking set of flowers and the I've ever seen. I called and expressed how un-happy I was and they processed to hang-up on me. Apparently there are only 2 people in the company and all they do is re-direct orders to local florist who don't even offer the arrangements that this website goflorist.com post on their website. Don't waste your money on this website!!!

More Goflorist.com Complaints & Reviews