gofaxer.com / unauthorized billing

OH, United States Review updated:
An unauthorized charge was made to my phone bill by gofaxer.com. I called the 3rd party billing company, PaymentOne, and had a block put on and also they said they will credit the unauthorized charges.
Jo

More gofaxer.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Mi
  7th of Nov, 2008
Yes, I have been scammed as well. On my Verizon phone bill dated Sept 21 2008. My name is Mike I am from Sayreville, NJ
Mo
  10th of Nov, 2008
Me too. My FairPoint, ( formerly Verizon) bill was charged $13.95 in both September and October for GoFaxer. I've never authorized
any such charge. . . in fact I've never heard of GoFaxer or PaymentOne.
La
  25th of Nov, 2008
Hello everybody, I just recently saw that I was charged, too. The companys name is gofaxer.com customer service is a non working number. sent swat takes some heads asap. !!
To
  28th of Nov, 2008
CALL 1-877-463-2937 TO STOP CHARGES

I've had this unauthorized charge on my AT&T bill for 3 months... The first phone # supplied with this charge needed a password which I didn't have... The last phone # supplied 1-877-463-2937 works... Was told I would receive credit for all... If not my attorney would love to take this a step further.
Cd
  16th of Mar, 2009
Something needs to be done with these people they got 77.77 for us Lets put something together ! this pisses me off !!!
Ge
  21st of Jun, 2010
they dissapeared and I have a one year contract- any ideas to assist