gofaxer.com / Cramming/Unauthorized billing

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I just got my phone bill and there's a charge of $12 dollar something from Go Faxer.com. I never signed up their services, so I looked up this company online and found many same complaints about this company. Here's useful link that tells you how to fight those charges: http://www.rayfowler.org/2008/07/10/beware-of-cramming-scam-jumpage. Basically, what I am gonna do is to call Verizon (my phone company) and ask them to remove the charges and tell them that if there's any other companies trying to bill me through Verizon, Verizon will have to verify with me first. I have already filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau.

Ev

Comments

• Cd
      16th of Mar, 2009

I Just got the same but they billed me for $12.95 for 6 months ! I'm pissed and dont know what I should do ? Could some one PLEASE HELP ME !! I'm calling AT&T in the morning Thanks for ALL your help.

• Kc
      29th of Mar, 2009
    gofaxer.com - Gofaxer.com
    New York

I was charged $12.95 on my Verizon phone bill for gofaxer.com I never heard of them, never signed up for it and I don't even use a fax machine in my home! What a scam! This can't be legal!? Watch out for this slimy company.

• Re
      5th of Aug, 2010
    gofaxer.com - No way to cancel, no phone or email support
    GoFaxer
    gofaxer.com

Signed up for trial, tried canceling during trial but their phone lines were disconnected, and no emails were answered. I sent numerous emails. I got their bill for $9.99 on my credit card. Chargebacked and had them blocked. Just a hassle all-around. Don't use them for internet faxing!!

• Br
      4th of Jan, 2011

I completely agree with the previous post! Go-Faxer has NO customer support, NO working phone numbers and just cancelled my account for NO reason. And now no access to my faxes that have been sent or incoming faxes! Certainly would not use this company ever again NOT EVEN IF THEY PAID ME!
    leason learned...make sure a company has customer service available either by phone or email that gets responded to! NEVER AGAIN GO-FAXER!