Godrej Washing Machine / Machine not working properly

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to ( My Service call no. is 837036 ).
Your service engineer came to my house to repair the problem
But NOW problem is as it is . Machine is once again not working properly.
I already logged complaints several times in a Year that pl solve my problem . As within year i am getting problem with your machine.
How do you pass machine OK for Sale ?
Whether you want to solve my problem or Not?
How many times i have to lounge complaint ?
I once again request you that pl change my default piece and give me new machine.

Mukund A Tanksale

Comments

• Ds
      22nd of Feb, 2010

water pumping failed

• Vi
      19th of Jul, 2010
    Godrej Washing Machine - unable to repair by technician
    Godrej
    Godrejco.in

I have paid to godrej company Rs2000.for the repairing of washing machine, but machine remain as it is.Technician, service centre and senior officer are not entertained my complaint No.711905 dt 17/06/2010 yet now.I am being mental torcher by your staff.because of not picking my cell phone.

4th of Dec, 2010

I had already registered complaint about machine not working properly ( My Service call no. is 837036 ). Your Engineer came to my house to repair the problem as always. After his service my Machine is not working properly. How many times in a Year i have to ask for service ? Why you don't solve machine problem once for All ? Otherwise you may change my machine ..But solve my problem with TOP priority .

6th of Dec, 2010

Remainder II
    This is with reference to ( My Service call no. is 837036 ).
    Your service engineer came to my house to repair the problem. In analysis he found that machine is over load ? Can you pl tell me that whether your machine will work excess to capacity given ? I am asking this because we found no signs of over load on machine.
    Or is it because we have not washed any cloths therefore it is overload ? This is happening just after your engineer solve the problem ( According to he only ) .
    We are using your faulty machine ..Because we have face at least 10 t0 12 complaints in a Year ?
    Pl look in to the matter and try to solve My problem Otherwise replace my machine with new piece

13th of Apr, 2011

Dear Mukund,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now :-) We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

Current status of Complaint – The complaint has been attended by our Customer Care. Complaint successfully resolved.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on 1800-209-5511.

• Cm
      21st of Apr, 2011

To, The General Manager ( Sales )
    Godrej & Boycee Mfg co ltd – Appliances div ( Washing machines )
    Plant No 11, Phirojshanagar Vikhroli (west) Mumbai 400 079
    ( Kind Atten Mr Brijesh, Sales officer – salesman code 6303- vikhorli terri- contact no 9076241062 )
    Sub :- Delivery of defective washing machine . Request for replacement regarding.
    Sir,
    This is to bring to your kind notice that I did purchase One Godrej make washing machine on 12-4-2011. The details of which are given below. Spin drum of the machine is found defective during demo itself. Accordingly complaint was booked with call centre on 14-4-2011. Mr Rajkumar, technician from M/S Supertech, Andheri east Mumbai visited on 14-4-2011. After trying his level best for whole day, spin drum could not be rectified. It was told that central metal shaft attached with the spin drum is little tilted from central axis. Thus as soon as rotation starts, it starts hammering on side walls with loud bangs during drying process.
    The matter was tele communicated to the Mr Brijesh, sales personnel over his mob number on 14-4-2011 in presence of Supertech technician Mr Rajkumar.
    In view of above, you are here by requested to replace my washing machine very urgently without delay failing which I shall be forced to take next course of actions as deemed fit.
    • Application No 1390730 dated 11-4-2011.
    • Sales person :- Mr Brijesh ( code 6303, contact no 9076241062)
    • My ( Purchasers) name :- R B S Narayana
    • Address of delivery :- B-19/3 New Airport Colony Vile Parle east, Mumbai-99
    • My contact No 9869287225 rpt 9869287225
    • Washing machine model no 7002 ppc
    • Product code 4 GG 2
    • Machine sr no 110 20 1917
    • Defect noticed by :-Mr Rajkumar, technician from M/S Supertech, Andheri east Mumbai
    • Nature of defect :- central metal shaft attached with spin drum tilted. Thus while rotating in speed, drum hammers on side walls with big noise.
    • My Office Adress:- R B S Narayana Asst Meteorologist-II
    Ministry of earth science - IMD CSI Airport, Mumbai -99
    This is for your information and urgent necessary action at the earliesat.
    Tanking You yours Sincerely
    R B S Narayana Mumbai dated 14-4-2011
    Copy to :-The Manager, Supertech house appliances Shop no 9, bldng no 1 Apnaghar CHS, Saiwadi
    Telli Gully, Andhri east Mumbai 400 069

21st of Apr, 2011

Dear R B S Narayana,

We have got your contact details. Our Customer Care will contact you shortly and resolve the matter.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.

6th of May, 2011

Dear Mukund,

Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance"

9th of May, 2011

• Mo
      18th of May, 2011

Avoid any godrej product please. The worst company !!!

just purchases the fridge and within week product suddenly stop working, till then i ma chasing SC, CC, and organization office but no response to fix it… worst product, worst costumer care and SC. I request people never purchase any product of godrej as they cheating us and making a money. just boycott godrej and then then they realize the power of us. honestly i dont have any personal intention to write such review against them but they force me do this. i dont want more ppl get cheated.

19th of May, 2011

Dear Mohit,

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:

Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, Consumer Complaint and City on the below given email address.

22nd of Jun, 2011

Dear Sir,
    This is with reference with Call no. 923315 CSN is 308.
    Please try to see my problem. I have logged many complaints about the machine in warrenty period( 10 to 12 times ) in year.
    Why you are not replacing Faulty product you have provided to ME ?
    Is this is your Final QC passed machine?
    If so, please correct your Norms.
    I have sufferd lot Due to this .

Thanks and Regards,

Mukund A Tanksale

• Ra
      15th of Jul, 2011

Godrej washing machine

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to ( My Service call no. is 692061).
    Your service engineer came to my house to repair the problem
    but they can't able to solve the problem and said that they took machine to the godrej company for repairing but till now they don't do .
    I already logged complaints several times in 3 weeks that pl solve my problem . As within 3 weeks i am getting problem with your machine.

Whether you want to solve my problem or Not?
    How many times i have to lounge complaint ?
    Your engineers are not attaining phone calls ...If they attained they are just saying that today problem will solve . But in reality they do nothing . My machine is in guarantee period as i have increase the guarantee period for 2 years by paying Rs.2000.
    I once again request you that pl repair my default piece as godrej company is the reputed company and i m not expecting this much of bad services from this comapany.

Rajni Agarwal

18th of Jul, 2011

Dear Rajni,

30th of Jul, 2011

Cus. Care,
    I have purchased Godrej washing machine on date 20/04/2007, Model Discription : GWF 550A 5.5Kg Autoclean, my mechain is not working proper ( water filling problem).please solve this problem As soon as possible .

house address:

To,
    Godrej & Boys Ltd
    Pune

Dear Sir,
    I had purchased Godrej Washing Machine from Usha Trading Company, Nashik on 15/08/2009.
    Within 2 years the machine was repaired 4 times. Upon our request to the dealer to change this piece of machine, he insisted us to contact the company, saying that replacement in warranty period is not in his purview.
    As the machine is still in the warranty period and it is giving operational problems very often, we request you to replace this machine with a functionally good piece of machine.
    As a proof to the above we quote our complaint no as 941133( mobile no. 9403278267), through which you can trace the number of complaints we had placed with the dealer and the number of times the machine was put to repair.
    Considering the credentials and trustworthiness of Godrej, we genuinely urge you to look into this matter and replace our machine with a new one within the warranty period or else I would have no alternative left other than filing a suit against your esteemed organisation in the cosumer court.
    D. R. Koli

10th of Oct, 2012

Dear R B S Narayana,

Your complaint has been closed as on May

We hope you are satisfied with our service.

If not, feel free to write into us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on:
    1800-209-5511/1800 – 225511.

15th of Oct, 2012

Dear Rajni,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on :
    1800-209-5511/1800 – 225511.

• Ag
      16th of Aug, 2016
    Godrej Washing Machine - Still not installation
    GODREJ WARE HOUSE

Cus. Care,
    I have purchased godrej washing machine on 21 - 09 - 2009 from one of the stall in ambathur and we got the delivery the other day. Nobody ever bothered to give us the demo instead they took our old machine and went away. The other day i called mr. Rajagopalan & mr. Sathya kumar, both are promised us that a company person will be attending us anytime in 2 days (Strange answer, isn't it?) no bossy turned up, the very 1st day we when we started operating the machine the trash bag holder broke - off and we informed the same to the officials. Today is 23rd october - 09 and still it has not been fixed - up.
    Please. . . Please. . . Please. . . Do not bye any appliances from godrej, regards - mohanarangan. A. G. Dissatisfied

• Vi
      16th of Aug, 2016
    GODREJ WASHING machines - Still not installation
    godrej
    India

washing machine is not working properly