Godrej/Tri Bolt Lock / Free Installation Service not provided

Godrej locks
I had purchased a Tribolt godrej lock for Rs. 1811/- on 10.07.2009 from Jagdish Chandra & Sons, Old Railway road, Gurgaon(Haryana) vide Cas Memo No. 4230 dt. 10.07.2009, for domestic use. The lock was to be installed by the tecnician of the Godrej Company free of cost.Accordingly, residetial address was informed to the concerned person of the Godrej Company at Gurgaon for installation of the newly purchased godrej Tribolt Lock on 10.07.2009. The technician attended my residence on the same day to install the lock. But he refused to install the lock because s sticker was not sticked on the packing box of the lock, against which the tecnician could have claimeda sum of Rs.90/- from the company or what ever it is.Resulting, I had to pay Rs.150/- to get the lock installed from a carpenter, hired from the market.The dealer Jagdish Chandra & Sons, Old Railway road, Gurgaon(Haryana), also did not help me in this matter.
Even I showed the original bill of the dealer.
Therefore I demand for refund of Rs. 150/-from the dealer or the company who are responsible for deficiency in the after sale services otherwise the matter will be handed over to the Hon'ble Cosumer Court at the earliest

N  1st of Dec, 2009 by
Our carpenter had purchased a ultra twin bolt (model 1ck) godrej lock for domestic use for Rs. 1190/- on 22.10.2009 from Welcome ply woods and hardware store, sheth dwarkadas jadhavji chawl, shop no 2 main carter road at Borivli (East) mumbai 400066. owner name Mr Shailesh (Tel no 28060071, 28619787, 9869586567) vide Cas Memo No. dt.22-10-2009 without vat invoice wheb we have insisted for vat bill he told us there is no need for vat bill.

When we see The lock was not working than we personally went to Welcome ply woods and after long discussion he has promise to replace and give new lock . after 7 days our carpenter bring lock in same condition we sent our carpenter to their shop they refuce to replace the lock

please look in to this and please take prompt action

N  25th of Jan, 2010 by
my door lock(round headed) got struck not able to open with the key.how to open whom i have to contact
N  9th of Dec, 2011 by
I purchased Godrej Pentabolt lock from Dream House M22 GK2. The lock was installed promptly but the alignment was not up to the mark.The mechanic at that time said this was the best he could do. Not after 6 months, the alignment has become quite bad and the door closes with a big thud.It has taken me 7 days to get hold of a mechanic for proper installation from the company's call centre. iam still waiting endlessly for the mechanic and the way they talk to the customer is as if they are doing a big favour.The complaint number is DEL/106996. This kind of service is a black mark on the reputed name of Godrej.