Godrej Pentacool Refrigerator / Lower cooling plus no cut off taking place for compressor

1 India Review updated:

I have Godrej Pentacool refrigerator but it's not cooling properly even cut off of compressor is not taking place. Don't buy it!

Comments

• Pa
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I am a customer of Godrej and I have purchased a Godrej Refrigerator Model V2 GDP-195 on 3.10.2008 from your dealer "Video Plaza", Muchipara, Durgapur - 713212. There was a gift offer of 3 pcs Non-stick cookware on that purchase. But your Dealer unable to give me the aforesaid gift at that time. I have requested your dealer in several times to give me that gift. After one month they have given a gift pack which was not packed properly and partly open. Whenever I opened the pack I found that instead of three pcs of cookware, there was only one piece. I refused the gift instantly. Till now the dealer saying that they could not do anything in this regard because the problem is from Godrej's end. Please verify and reply as soon as possible.

I think this type of problem will hamper the Godrej's goodwill and loss of business in long run.

Thanking you in anticipation,