Godrej / Damage washing Machine delivered

India Review updated:

Hi,
I have purchased a Godrej washing machine fully automatic (GWF600FX) . Power button is not working at the time of delivery to my home. This washing maching is already not working condition. I am calling so many time in Godrej call centre & other's godrej company employees but they have inresponsible. they are not replace this washing machine. also the dealer say this maching is Rs.12500 but challan printed amt is Rs, 11900. My old washing machin also replace dealer say Old washing matching amt 1070 but in challan amt mention 400. can you please clerify. this machin is sold me mfg date May 2011, & dealer say current month maching will be delevere you. this is layer. I want replace this machin I am not intrested in reparing this matchin because this machin is not working in time of delevery. this is already not working. Please assist & Help.
Name & Address.
Shantaram Vanjari
R no.1, Bldg No D11, Om neelkanth co-op society.
Kailash nagar, Ambernath East.

Comments

• Dm
      31st of Mar, 2010
    Godrej - WASHING MACHINE GIVING TROURLE REGULARLY
    India

MY WASHING MACHINE IS NOT PROPERLY ATTENDED BY YOUR SERVICE CENTRE FOR RECTIFCATION

DAITARI MAHANTA

Godrej - Washing Machine
    Godrej Appliance
    India

Sir,
    i have purchase a Godrej washing machine two years back, but its tub machine is not working properly.
    Please do needful to repair the same.

Thanking you

Niranjan sinha
    Shukla colony, Hinoo, Ranchi
    Mob. 7488119275

• Go
      18th of Jun, 2012

Dear Shantaram Vanjari,

We have seen your complaint. We apologize for all the delay occurred in the past, but we’re surely around now. We are now online to take all your feedback into consideration.

We are unable to track your complaint as certain data hasn’t been mentioned. Please share the following details with us for our Customer Care to get in touch with you:

Kindly send across your Name, Email ID, Contact number, Consumer Complaint and City on the below given email address.

If any more Queries kindly contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on :
    1800-209-5511 / 1800 – 225511.

Regards,
    Godrej Appliances Team
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GodrejAppliances
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/GodrejAppliance .

• Go
      4th of Oct, 2012

Dear Shantaram Vanjari,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at [protected]@godrej.com or call us on :
    1800-209-5511/1800 – 225511.