Godfather's Pizza / Filthy restrooms

This morning we took our soccer team to Godfathers Pizza for an awards lunch. Upon entering we all needed to wash our hands and use the restrooms. Well for first thing in the morning ( we were 1st customers) these bathrooms were the filthiest I had ever seen!!! They all looked like they hadn't been cleaned in a few days and the one in the banquet room had an over flowing sink. Several parents wouldn't let their children use the restrooms because they were in such poor condition. It is one thing to have restrooms in this condition at the end of the day... or even mid day but first thing in the morning!!! Here is the location of the restaurant:

1707 SE 29TH ST. #700
TOPEKA, KS 66605

Not really sure if this will matter or not but if at least one person reads it and decides on another CLEANER place to take their family then it is well worth it.

More Godfather's Pizza Complaints & Reviews

Plus Godfather's Pizza - Paycheck
Plus Godfather's Pizza - Bad pizza [3]

N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by

Godfathers Pizza - bad serves
godfathers pizza
Godfather's Pizza of 7002 Johnson Dr, Mission, KS

I had placed my order on line and then I had gotten a phone call about my order while i was fixing it i over heard a woman say" I hate it when people order this late." the man i was on the phone with says "yeah I know right." time was 8:33 pm. i placed a 44 dallor order i thought they would want the bussness in this hard times.
N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by
I'd be afraid to eat that pizza. Might have some extra toppings.