godfather motors / scammers theives

This is the same people who set up therepocenter.net, thieves and scammers. they will take your money and there is no product. look them up there is lots of complaints posted. DONT SEND THEM MONEY

Pi

Comments

• Al
      14th of Jun, 2009

The two scammers you are looking for are as follows:

Samuel David Paniagua (DOB: 4/17/84) and Freddie Rodriguez (DOB: 11/27/83)

The white guy is Freddie and the other is Samuel. These are the people who have been scamming everyone through Flashmotorcycles.com, Therepocenter.net, and Godfathermotors.com. Do not allow yourself to be scammed by these two!

• Un
      18th of Jun, 2009

they caught a seven greecly at a western union at 6 at night using a fake id cashing my wire that i sent him so to every one we no our true man

• Al
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I didn't even have to read most of the above post before I realized this is Samuel trying yet again to throw us off. We all know it's you because I know garden gnomes who can spell better than you my friend. Oh and about Gabe here, you really didn't post anything useful. All you posted was his name if that's his name and a birthday. Woohoo! You learned how to use search engines. No one's buying into your garbage anymore Samuel. Everyone's closing in and soon enough you'll be singing the blues while you enjoy the cozy quarters of the federal detention system. At least you'll have three hots and a cot. Better than being homeless.