goddesswithin.com / horrible customer service

I've spent over a month and a half corresponding with this site. I ordered a product August 7th, 2008, I received a confirmation email the very same day. A few weeks went by and my order still hadn't arrived, so I contacted them and they told me the item was back ordered for a few more days, but would ship out within the week. I wait, no package. I respond again, telling them I'm extremely disappointed with the complete lack of notification on an order. Basically, this happens several times, and I always receive the same response, "This product is still on back order until the ____, it would ship to you _____. Do you want to wait or cancel your order? Let us know. You have not been charged." Not once do any of my complaints get acknowledged, or do they apologize for any inconvenience. It was not listed on the website as being on back order, and it's extremely irritating that they never made any effort to inform me that my item was back ordered, I had to contact them. I just canceled my order because they told me today that they aren't expecting it until September 29th, almost 2 months after I ordered it. Their CSR doesn't even try to pretend like he cares about the customers, and this website has been a pain to deal with.

Comments

23rd of Jun, 2009

I have tried to wait on gwbeauty.com before, but as long as they deliver and we are talking about a few weks, then I can live with it.

HOWEVER THIS TIME I HAVE TRANSFERED $11, 569.47 COVERING TWO ORDERS (REDKEN + TIGI), AND THIS I DID BACK IN NOVEMBER 2008. AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GOODS!!! I CANNOT GET THROUGH TO THEM ANYMORE, NOT EVEN BY CALLING THEM, WRITING LETTERS, OR SENDING E-MAILS. IN THE BEGINNING I MAILED WITH KEVIN, ANDY, AND TOM.

SO NOW THEY HAVE ALL MY MONEY AND WILL NOT SHIP MY TWO ORDERS OR TRANFSER THE MONEY BACK - AND THAT IS WHY I ASK YOU NOT TO SHOP THERE, AND HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT TO MOST PEOPLE.

27th of Aug, 2009

They have the worse customer service ever. I have ordered twice from them, and both times had to wait 2+ months before the order arrived, and in both cases, items were missing. I tried calling and when I was put on hold for 30 minutes waiting for customer service, I called back and chose the option to place an order, and someone answered immediately. I wonder why!