GoddessWithin / Poor online transaction, poor customer service and no courtesy

1830 E Broadway BlvdTucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

I placed an order on May 17, 2008 online at www.GWbeauty.com. I didn't receive any email confirmation after one week (normally it's sent right the way), thinking my order didn't go through. I ordered through another vendor and got the product within 4 days. On June 10, I got an email from GWbeauty that my order was shipped, and it's shipped to my billing address instead of the shipping address I entered when placing the order. I was required to pay $ 9.00 additional shipping cost when the order was forwarded by USPS, so I didn't pick it up and the package was sent back to shipper. After almost 3 months after I placed the order, they credited me back but charged me $40 of shipping and restocking fee. Turned out the order was in back order and they didn't even let me know. They said they don't have to inform customer when the product was in back order. I was so mad about this whole thing. What kind of company this is. Online seller requires good communication and let customer know that if product is in bad order so that customer can choose to cancel the order. The rep Kevin said I should have called if I didn't receive the order confirmation (now it's my fault). This company has a poor online process and it's always the same rep answering the phone (sounds like a small company with a 1-3 staffs).
Va

Comments

Te
  24th of Mar, 2009
This place is a COMPLETE JOKE I am still waiting for my products and it's been a month. I have sent numerous e-mails and placed calls and got no where with some mongrol names "Kevin" who sounded like he was 1/2 asleep and lied and told me that my products were mailed out and in the USPS which they are not!!! I then called and talked to another illiterate joke who stated they have "no supervisors" and started mocking me saying that who knows maybe the stuff will be here "tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday" etc. I am calling my credit card company right now and disputing the charges and will MAKE SURE they do not get one cent for any products. DO NOT order from this dump!!! It's a scam and a joke!