Godaddy Domain Reseller / identity theft
I have several hosting accounts and I was a Reseller with GoDaddy. Today I cancelled my Reseller account and GoDaddy refuses to allow me to copy my data unless I renew my Reseller account or pay a restoring fee of $150, thus holding my data hostage!
In addition, in several occasions, Godaddy sales associates have fraudulently accessed my customers privileged information and breaching my accounts privacy, thus commiting identity theft. They contacted my customers using this fraudulently obtained information by offering lower prices to move their hosting accounts directly wih GoDaddy.
More Godaddy Domain Reseller Complaints & Reviews
- Godaddy.com - fraud and cheating company! 
- GoDaddy - rip-off 
- Godaddy Domain Auctions - fraudulent domain sales 
- 1-888 Junk Van - overcharging 
- GoDaddy - email bounceback failure scam 
- GoDaddy - domain
- GoDaddy Operating Company - domain renew
- Go Daddy - unauthorised sales of i.t. products
- GoDaddy Operating Company - political targeting and victimization of customers
- GoDaddy Operating Company - customer service