Godaddy — customer 'uncare' service
This mail summarizes all we have to say about the very poor (twice in two months) service received by the Customer Support of godaddy.
An amazing waiste of time (one hour of conversation).
From: Guido Simonetti
Sent: giovedì 4 settembre 2014 13:28
Subject: Your support
just for the sake of providing you support, so that next time you can help customers, I forward you information we had to download from Internet given your total absence of support.
I’m filing a complaint for having waisted one hour of my precious time only to hear you saying: “We don’t care about your problem”.
More Godaddy Complaints & Reviews
- Godaddy.com - fraud and cheating company! 
- Godaddy - rip-off 
- Godaddy Domain Auctions - fraudulent domain sales 
- 1-888 Junk Van - overcharging 
- Godaddy.com - billing fraud
- Godaddy - renewing urls
- Godaddy - billing
- GoDaddy Operating Company - auto renewal on godaddy website 
- Godaddy - hosting/email
- Godaddy.com - awful company