god father motor group / scammers

1 FL, United States Review updated:

bunch of thieves, formerly doing business as therepocenter.net, among others that they have already shut down, stole thousands of dollars by having clients send money western union for motorcycles that don't exist, they got pictures off another website, don't send them money

Pi

Comments

• Nu
      20th of May, 2009

I got scammed too..I wish I read this first. I will going to the local authorites today and prosecute them to the fully extent. They will go down!!!

1st of Jun, 2009

Godfather Motors is now listing their business in Destin, FL. new phone number is 850-417-8796. This location is probably fake also. Last I new they were living in the Miami area. Formerly doing business as The Repo Center.

5th of Jun, 2009

They scammed us too for 2 jet skies, they made us drive 12 hours to pick them up after money needed to be put into there bank Wachovia, the name on the account is Kevin Faucheux, they only answer to a text saying you want to make a purchase this is the cell they ask you use 786-507-9896, will tell you they need to call you back on a land line so you think they are in Destin Florida, that #850-417-8796, they asked the money be deposited as cash and they would pull them off ebay, gave us false vins and used pics from craigs listing, not theres in the ads, they also use the #904-654-1708, there are a few of them another name they use is Eric Mahlon Paul Scheufler, the address they send you to is :322 Magnolia Creek Road, Santa Rosa Beach, Fl 32459, when you get there it is a gated community and someone other then there home, when you text them as too where they are they then send you to 543 Harbor Blvd, destin Fl 32541, they of course are not there an empty building!!! Then they do not answer calls any more and they know the bank will not reverse the transaction for you... This SCAM IS WELL THOUGHT OUT >>>>> DO NOT SEND MONEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Walden County Police and the FBI know of this CRIME CALL THE OFFICER HIS NAME IS OFFICER GARRET #850-892-8186, there is an on going investagation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO NOT SEND MONEY

8th of Jun, 2009

I believe they monitor this site. Some of the other people who have complained about these guys have indicated that the ### pulling this scam use to operate as The Repo Center. I have been in contact with Erick and I have warned him that I would post all info I have on him and his buddies if he didn't contact me with a solution. Since he doesn't think I am serious here are a few facts.

Samuel David Paniagua-AKA Brian, AKA Eric or whomever they claimed to be when you talked to them.
    DOB: 04-17-83
    Cuttlerbay Fl. which is just outside of Miami, little town that just changed its name.
    904-654-1708: He will pick up but responds to text messages more often than he answers.
    702-481-3894: His personal cell phone which he doesn't know I have and Ive never called him on it.

• Fl
      8th of Jun, 2009

i was scammed out of 3 grand last week and i was contacted thru another form i had posted on and some one telling me the scammers info dob and full name they sent me his photos and his myspace told me his name was chris and another name as well but im not to sure if this information was accurate they even provided me with there myspace makes me wander how the heck they got all this crap to begin with also seems to me its the scammer throwing people another direction some one must be getting close oh ps that phone number above dont even work ?? anyways if anyone has real info on these guys it will help out a lot

• Bi
      8th of Jun, 2009

lol i was just feed a phone call then an email this past weekend telling me this guys was kevin ken ect, , , , yea i have no clue if this was the scammer or not but this is the info they gave me christopher [censored] i have his address in coral springs florida but i dont wanna release it because im not entirly sure if this is even our guy who the f would have his name and my space and name addresss dob and photos unless its a cop right come on here whats going on ??? any info hit me up asap

10th of Jun, 2009

To the real people that have been ripped off by these guys.
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to the last two posters, (fliasian and birghtstarz) which I'm pretty sure he meant to type brightstarz. The posts look amazingly close to e-mails I have received from Samuel.
    Sam I know you read these posts. Learn how to spell. Dumb ###. You gave yourself away with your little "lol" at the beginning of the post.
    Plus your grammar is terrible. Go back to school and get a real job. By the way the info above is also going on the board for "The Repo Center". Sounds like some of the people you ripped off on that site live in Florida and might like to know where you really are.

10th of Jun, 2009

I got burned for $2500. I should have known better. I have nothing better to do than focus on finding this dirtbag.

10th of Jun, 2009

I read through most of this stuff. It's all right here. I knew it was too good to be true. Should have listened to my instincts. If someone does manage to track this piece of ### down, PLEASE contact me to let me know. Even better, IF someone smokes his/their sorry ###, please send me some pics to jpack@alltrucksales.com If I can help anyone, give me a ring 877 929 9200

13th of Jun, 2009

Just got scammed as well - it was the lovely black and gold Suzuki on the website. All the phone numbers by scammedjune2009 are the same numbers that I've been tracking these guys as well. I can't believe that the website can stay up to trawl for victims.

I'm proceeding to call Officer Garret.

13th of Jun, 2009

The name used on the bank account was Kevin Fauchux.
    The Wachovia branch used was 30 Central Square, Santa Rosa Beach 32459. I'll give the bank routing and account numbers to Officer Garret.
    I was told that the driver dropping off my bike was Aaron, and I actually talked to him - Phone: (786) 507-9896. The 904-654-1708 listed on the website is actually a cell phone and is now discontinued.

14th of Jun, 2009

The two scammers you are looking for are as follows:

Samuel David Paniagua (DOB: 4/17/84) and Freddie Rodriguez (DOB: 11/27/83)

The white guy is Freddie and the other is Samuel. These are the people who have been scamming everyone through Flashmotorcycles.com, Therepocenter.net, and Godfathermotors.com. Do not allow yourself to be scammed by these two!

15th of Jun, 2009

I recently checked and Godfathermotors.com has been abandoned. We're all going to have to be on the look out for their new site. I'm just surprised the police haven't caught up to these two yet. Their time is running out though and soon enough they'll be sharing a nice cell with Bubba and his ball busting skin head friends.

15th of Jun, 2009

Since our dear friend Samuel wants to post other peoples criminal information all over the internet I think it's time to post some of his criminal information all of the internet too. All of the information below was obtained by a public records search for misdemeanor and felony cases using the name Samuel David Paniagua or by searching the case numbers I've provided below.

You can access this search database by going to: http://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/CJIS/CaseSearch.aspx

State Case No.: 13-2009-CF-002584-0001-XX

F-06-006387 COCAINE/POSSESSION
    F-06-002307 CONT SUB/SELL/DEL
    F-06-002306 FLEE/ELUDE PO
    F-05-022647 CONT SUBS/POSS

According to my friend in law enforcement he also has a conviction for possession of card scanning devices and identity theft. Sounds to me like when this guy is finally caught his ### is going into the fryer for good. Let's hope so.

• Un
      18th of Jun, 2009

they caught a seven greecly at a western union at 6 at night using a fake id cashing my wire that i sent him so to every one we no our true man.

• Un
      18th of Jun, 2009

to many people on here dont no where they get there info but this is one of our guys he as caught tusday night this is the picture of him i got from a friend that new who he was and had his mp

19th of Jun, 2009

Sammy must be a real mental giant. He can't put 2 words together without making a spelling error or a grammar error. Go to school idiot.
    Forgot, he will be getting his schooling from his buddies in jail. Hopefully soon.
    He is so used to passing himself off as someone else that he actually thinks we wouldn't recognize him on some of these posts.

19th of Jun, 2009

We JUST got scammed by these guys as well. I wish I could say it was for as little as 5000 but it was $11000. It was for two wave runners, they said we would get them in 5 - 10 days but, of course, we never did and, of course, they dont answer any calls, texts or faxes. What goes around, comes around. They will get their pay back. It sounds like there are ALOT of angry people out there. Hope it was worth it to them. We have filed complaints, will contact the officer on the case, are going to the FBI, ebay, pay pal and everywhere else we can to get the word out.

• Jg
      21st of Jun, 2009

wrong guy the caught this dude up by destin florida today with my money that i got back his full name is rick ferguson and guess what this is not the first time hes been popped with stuff like this they also found hsbc account numbers they were using to wire money back to there partners in Romania this guy they got has been down already for hacking ebay he is illegal and is going to do time and is getting sent back to his country
    155 counts of fraud
    15 counts of id use
    6 counts of stolen property
    ext...

this list goes on and on im lucky at least i got my money back this guy was popped with 20 grand in his pocket today so who ever he ripped off today im assuming they will be covered to
    you can contact detective west if youhave been ripped of recently he may be able to help get you something back
    good luck to every one.

they also took down the website today goodbye godfather !!

• Jg
      21st of Jun, 2009

to the keep running guy you sound like the damn scammer posting this you have like 1 million photos and you have gay ads you put on craigslist on him it seems as if you got some problem with him or your just trying to throw people off well i got news they caught mr god father today up by destin Florida.
    yes with my money he picked up over 4 grand of my money they recovered it found bank statements for hsbc accounts with wire transfers made to his friends in Romania now the fbi is involved.
    yes they are involved now these people are not playing if your going to post something make sure you have some what evidence as i do unlike other people on here im posting authentic stuff.
    first off the whole keep running person we all no you are one of the scammers dude stop trying to throw us off were not stupid no one sits behind a computer all day posting the bs you do im sorry but its obvious your trying to hard you will get caught