GOCep / Court Educational Programs / No refunds

1 P.O. Box 647, Tavares, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 352-343-9399

Going thru a divorce an needed a parenting class, so the Marion county court house recommended this company. WHAT A JOKE OF A BUSINESS. I paid them and they were suppose to send me the were and when on the class. THEY NEVER DID and I tried several times leaving a message for someone to call me (with no return call). So I had to use another company, when I asked for my money back all they said was "we don't give refunds". They claim they sent me the were and when on the class, when I asked for proof. I was sent a made up letter that was so bad they had wrong dates. "REALLY" be in business since 1993 don't know how with there business practices. Divorce is expensive enough without someone else taking money for you. DON"T USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Ca
Mar 31, 2014

Comments

• Ca
      31st of Mar, 2014
    Court Educational Programs,LLC - BUSINESS PRACTICES
    GoCep Corut Educational Programs,LLC.
    3501 S Pine Ave.
    Ocala
    Florida
    Phone: 904-866-7869
    gocep.com

Took my money for a parenting class, was suppose to send me the were and when on the class NEVER DID! I left several messages requesting the information again STILL NOTHING... So I had to go somewhere else. I asked for a refund and they said "NO REFUNDS". Telling me they sent the information, I then asked for a copy. THE MADE UP LETTER WOULD BLOW every one's mind. Not a copy, but a letter on letter head that's so bad it has the wrong dates on it. THIS IS YOUR COPY?? When I pointed this out to them guess what ALL Communication STOPPED... Anyone wishing to see the letter you can email me I be glad to show whomever.