Gobal Motorsports / They lied to me

1 United States

I just lost my father and my little brother and just also went through a terrible divorce. I had nothing left so I went to buy a car and told the salesman that I needed something I could drive for many years and was not very expensive. I told him I just went through all of this and even a bankruptcy. I was so distraught that I believed everything the guy told me I put all my trust in this person thinking he was a good and honest person, a week later the engine light came on the alternator went out and I called him and he said I would have to pay to fix it. I had no money for a lawyer and had to have a car for work. The one thing after another happened everything I had in the bank was gone paying for repairs and I had to move because I could not get the car registered in my county because it would not pass Marta. This car deaaleeeership has destroyed my life now the engine has gone out and I just lost 6, 000.00 more on getting rid of the loan and now am paying 20, 000.oo for a 13, 000.00 car because of a person. This dealership could have helped me but instead they would not even take my calls and told me it was my problem. I even called Volvo and they said sorry they do stand behind their cars but not that one and they would not help either. Never buy a Volvo. NEVER.

Va