&go web bez& / scam

United States, Illinois, Pekin Review updated:
After signing up for a Google home business account, my credit (debit) card number was stolen through the internet by this company. I found a surprising charge for about $80 in charges from this company on my checking report from my bank which has caused me to go in debt in my checking account and now owing my bank money I didn't spend.

I'm not sure if I'm going to able get this money back after my attempts over this weekend to get a hold of this company and the others involved. However, I am fore-warning you not to use any of these companies. They are complete scams and I am sure I am not the only victim.

Thank you.

A  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
I just found out that i am a victim too. :( Feel so bad and never sleep well.
I am going to the bank later to check what I can do, maybe cancel my card. Gotta do something about it.
A  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
I did the same thing and found a charge on my check account for 79.99...believe me this taught me my lesson in activating *anything* on the internet. Google should be ashamed. I had to get a card replacement so no further fees can come out of my account, I could also contest it but I did sign up for the google b usiness so not sure I'd have a leg to stand on here...it's shameful how this is happening...
Scam and fraud.

Report them to the authorities by filing a complaint at:

http://www.ftc.gov and http://www.ic3.gov

Get your credit card company to do a chargeback on the unuathorised charges to get your money back. http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Report: Pacific Web Works/ Go Web Biz/ Bez/ Google Home Biz

Pacific Web Works/ Go Web Biz, Bez / Google Home Biz Illegal Charge to credit card - SCAM BEWARE ! ! Salt LAke City Utah
Phone: 1-800-497-4988
Salt LAke City, Utah,
/URL removed/
N  24th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was a victim too and just called them and they said they would give me back "as a courtesy" half of my money ..
This is VERY upsating ..
I called my bank to block my account and filed complaint to the FTC .
THAT Company is FULL of THIEVES !!!
D  27th of Jul, 2009 by
did you do trail for 1.97 this is what sign you up for the 79.90 charge when in the world will people learn nothing in life is free you have to read the terms and condition when you are pay for any thing
N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
These snake ### just got me for 70.90 also, I swear by God's own hand, it said nothing about future charges. This whole Google biz is a complete scam/rip off!! I hope they rot in hell!
A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
I've also been scammed!!! So Ashamed!!! I feel like I should have known better...Im a single mom..I just got a new apartment..my check for my deposit is going to bounce...I'm probably going to be homeless with my * year old daughter!!! THANKS GO-WEB-BEZ AND GOOGLE!!!
N  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Call the number Chuck Turner posted!!! It works!!! Im getting my money refunded!!! Thanks Chuck!!! (800)497-4988
A  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Pacific Web Works over in Utah is the company behind the Go Web Biz / Go Web Bez scam.

Read more about them here:
N  1st of Sep, 2009 by
This is a hierarchical Pyramid Scheme - You guys probably got hit by GoWebBiz which will translate your single input credit card information and they dole it out to Google Profits as well as Google Fast Cash.

Google Profits will refund your money while Google Fast Cash tries to stick to the TERMS OF SERVICE GUNS and will not refund your money. After persistance, you will force them to cave. At first they will offer to credit back 1/2 of your "Purchase". The fact of the matter is, they are charging for an UNKNOWN SERVICE monthly.

They will not provide any company information as you are merely calling a CALL CENTER in order to get your money back.

Call Google Profits: 1 (800) 497-4498
Call Google Fast Cash: 1 (866) 993-3009

I am currently putting this all together on a domain I got - just to slam their scam: www.googleprofitsscam.com
So if you are getting ripped off, keep visiting my site as I will be updating it on a regular basis.

I am currently skip tracing the master entity and upon finding them, I will be forwarding it to the FTC and the FBI for investigation.
A  12th of Jul, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Pacific Webhosting out of Salt Lake City Utah is run by a Mormo Bishop, he he many other companies under this name, two are VWT Hosting, Web Tools .com. They scammed me as well, and after speaking with two people, one a manager they said, they told me I would not be billed, I had cancelled, but they billed me anyway... they took me for over $1000 us.

Mastercard has been notified, and when I spoke to them they told me they were aware of this scam through Pacific Web Works.. Salt Lake City Utah... these guys are ripping off many many people, how much are they taking from people each year?
A  30th of Jul, 2010 by
4 million dollars profit made from scamming people last year by Pacific Webworks scam: