Go Web Bez / Card Charged

Charged my card 79.99 that I did not have causing 30.00 in overcharge fee!! This is such a scam. I did not order anything. Never try for a free laptop or computer. Does Apple and HP and Google know about these scams. I have fell victim to several. My stupidity!!! I am going to do something to get all of my money back

Comments

• Mm
      23rd of Jul, 2009

In checking my account today to see charge of 79.99 taken from my account and I didn't give one authorization to do so nor did I place an order with any one this company put this on my account about 8:oo
    pm un be known to me because I was not on the internet last night so I am trying to find out just how this is being done.

go web bez is the site that did this never heard of them

• Bi
      27th of Jul, 2009

today had a 79.99 taken from my account never authorized them, how can these people get away with this. Also never heard of them either, what can we do?

• Ar
      28th of Jul, 2009

Same happened to me. Will they take more money? Do I need to cancel my account or can anything be done?

• Vj
      29th of Jul, 2009

The same thing happened to us. We had a 3 small charges (for $.06, $2, and $4) to test and see if our accout was open. Then there was the $79.90 charge. We called Band of America after everything had posted and they are removing the charges and filing an affadavit. This happened shortly after my husband entered his credit card number to make money filling out surveys. He didn't know any better. Don't ever do that! Those things are a total fraud and they should never need your credit card number anyways.

Just call your bank. They will fight the charges. And make sure that you don't have the other small charges too. Most likely you will. They do the small charges up front to make sure that the account exists. Make sure that you have your bank remove the small charges too! Don't give these crooks a single cent of your money! That's what they count on- either you don't notice the charges at all or you forget about the small charges because that adds up for them if they scam a lot of people.

• Al
      30th of Sep, 2009
    Go Web Bez - my card is getting charged
    Personal account
    Edmonton
    Alberta
    Canada

I am getting charged for something I do not know. The first charge to my card of 79.90 + 1.97 USD came out when I used my credit card in ANAHEIM to buy disney tickets.

For my sept. 2009 billing, i am being charged again. How in the hell they can do this...they are stealing money from innocent people who are working hard to earn a living.