Go to Bus / Bad Service

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Worst Service of all, Travel with Greyhound its much better at-least they are trustworthy - this company doesn’t has its own busses and they do not have any control over there travel partners in once you pay them they take their cut and pay to China Town Bus Travel Companies they will forget you.
1) Me and my family traveled on one of their tours, they said they will pass all my reservation information to the Bus Company which they did not so when I went to China Town there was no seat for me in the bus.
2) They provided my family with distributed seats in the bus just imagine 6 – 7 hrs one way journey with kids and whole family is seated on different seats from front to last.
3) Two of the passengers lost their bags in bus which were stored in the Bus Trunk the passengers- called police but they also could not do anything because according to travel company norms passenger is suppose to take care of their luggage " funny isn't it" .
4) We were 6 ppl and we got 5 seats when I asked refund for one which I did not get they refused
5) The rest room in the buss are not allowed for the passengers so all people travelling with kids or anyone have to wait till the bus stops at a rest area.

THINK 100 TIMES AND TRY ALL OPTIONS BEFORE YOU TRY THIS COMPANY

Comments

Aw
  12th of Sep, 2013

FUMING: I have been calling the GOBUS company since March, 2013. For a refund of my money.
I have been put on hold, for 20 minutes or more. I have been told on a constant basis that i will get a phone call or an email regarding my refund. To which i still have not heard anything from these people. Some of the woman i spoke with were very kind and courteous. Others were not so nice or respectful.
I am tired of having to call this company over and over again. The run around is beyond ridiculous. It was not hard for them to take out my money, so why should it be this hard to return my money????
My last resort is to take this to court...Which should not even be a reason!!!
March-September so far that is 6 months. my patience is really being tested. ALL I WANT IS THE MONEY THAT BELONGS TO ME!!!