Go Relax Travel vacation package / Go Relax Travel are thieves

United States, Massachusetts Review updated:
Go Relax Travel - Orlando, Florida
I was scamed by the travel agency Go Relax Travel in Florida please do not believe these agents. Supposedly I was going to win a free vacation package from this agency. They affirmed I only had to pay $150. I spoke with them on the phone and they took my credit card number, however, I was ensured that they would only charge me once I received the travel booklet by mail, SIGNED IT, and mailed it back to them. Once I received the booklet I changed my mind and never sent it back to the agency, I never signed anything and never gave them the authorization to charge my credit card. Unfortunately they did charge it, with the value of $430, I tried for many days to contact them but no one ever answered the phone, I could not talk to anyone and they stole my money. I hope this information was helpful do not use this travel agency they are thieves.

A  4th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i hear ya good. Good thing though that on April 29th during making payments here and there i lost the credit card that i gave them and "supposedly" on May 1st they were gonna take out 243.29 not counting the 100.oo they had already charged on April 20th. I called to cancel on the 29th but they told me a manager would call in 24 to 48 hours and so far im still waiting for that call but i basically won lol thanks to my clumsyness in losing my credit card, they couldnt take out the balance of 243.29. But i wrote two letter to the ceo of go relax travel and i sent in a complaint to the better business bureu. why is this business still running if they have a high complaint rating!!! my advice is to send in a complaint to the better business bureu on thier website and go to myflorida legal.com and ask the attorney general how in the world will you be able to get your money back. I didnt ask the attorney general about getting my 100.00 back because i didnt want to have aynthing to do with that company and i didnt want to risk them getting anymore info about me. hope it all works out for you.