Go Relax TravelTrip Vacation all include.

1 Review updated:

During a radio contest my wife called to answer a simple question, at the end of this phone call, she was the winner of all include vacation to Orlando FL in a Quality Standard hotel room, with all tickets include too.
Also a 3 days and 2 nigths in a Quality hotel at Cancún Mex. all include. But the dream was converted in a nigthmare.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FLThey charged to my credit card an unauthorizyed extra charge for the second trip. And when I deciyed to reclaim, they began to ignor me like nothing. Also they change the destinations without notifyed me.
This is not a travel agency that nobody may trust. They play with the peoples minds and do not have any respect with anyone. I became a victim and I do not want anybody else to be too.
My respects for those who got traped like me, sincerely Gilberto.

Comments

• Pa
      Jan 27, 2009
    Go Relax Travel - so called free vacation
    go relax travel

My wife and I won a so called free vacaction on the radio, to Punta Cana with a bonus trip to 1 of five other destinations after agreeing to pay $315.00 for a fee .They sent us the travel info., informing us that we have to go on promotional timeshare tour.After reading this, I contacted there office to explain that we were not interested in any promotion, and would like a refund.Conviently it was past the seven day refund time.We were told by an employee of go relax that we would not have to take the promotional tour and there would be no additional fees.We waited until after our second child was born, so we could take some time off and maybe go relax.When we called for reservations we were put on hold time after time, finally speaking to someone we were told about addionational cost totaling close to $400.Some free vacation .This company decieves the public through public radio.Them and the radio station should be reprimanded.After totaling the cost of airfare it was to costly .Now were out $315.00 .This is how this company makes its profit, on bait and swich tactics.

• Di
      Feb 10, 2009

GO RELAX Travel

This so called travel agency is a FRAUD. I supposedly won a trip to Napa Valley and Disneyland, only to later find out Go Relax Travel did not have contracted hotels in Napa Valley. I asked for a refund for the monetary value of the Napa trip, but was offered an extra night in Anaheim. I do not need an extra night in Anaheim. As of today they are still advertising Napa Valley as one of their destinations. Their staff is rude, incompetent and unprofessional.

• Je
      Jul 14, 2009

The same happened to me. mine was a trip to disney orlando which I thought was dinsey world. than I found out there was xtra for tax no transportation. And a trip to Daytona Beach. I advise you to file with www.orlando.bbb.org and www.myfloridalegal.com and make a consumer complaint. and notify the attoney general of florida. and do investication with your bank or credit card company

• Br
      Jul 15, 2009
    Go Relax Travel - FRAUD/SCAM
    Go Relax Travel
    Florida

This company is a rip off. They offer a so called free trip that you win off a radio station. Cost my mother in law 355 dollars. Cost my husband and I 70 dollars. We spent several hours on the phone with this agency trying to work something out. We scheduled leave off at work to go on this vacation/trip. Here it is 2days before our vacation time and still no trip. We have been dealing with them since April 30th and its June 15th. They are very rude and play games because they speak both spanish and english. They only spoke spanish with me and i do not know any spanish and when i finally got to someone that could speak english she hung up on me. My attorney has contacted them and I even wrote a letter to the CEO of the company. Still no reply not even an apology for how customer service has treated us. DO NOT USE GO RELAX TRAVEL. They are a FRAUD and a SCAM.

Sep 09, 2009

I am so scared. I just supposedly won a trip today 09/09/09 and now I am terrified reading all these complaints about Go Relax Travel being a company of fraud and scam. THey already charged me money and I called to cancel. They said the manager I had spoke with was no longer there for the day and he would have to contact me. What can I do to cancel the trips and get a refund of my money? Please anyone help me!

• To
      Oct 26, 2009

i called [protected] this is a tv station, they will hopefully investigate, they are to call me in reference to what they did to my father.feel free to call and add ur complaint.

Dec 28, 2009
    Go Relax Travel - radio contest
    Go Relax Travel
    Orlando
    Phone: [protected]

oh really, so if is not a scam, or such a good company, why is it that I am still waiting for a response directly from the CEO since 12/21???
    still waiting for my credit!!! fyi...I filed a complaint I won the "prize" placed on hold for about 10 mins, explained twice what I got, when I asked so what is my cost? ...there was silence, then he answered, $289.99, hmmm, I should have known better!!! not one gives nothing for nothing, NEVER give your bank info over the phone to ANYONE, the next day Monday, I went to work, was laid off! so I called cust service or customer no service, at [protected] to request cancellation, by law you have 30 days ( I read it at Florida webpage), the lady will not give me her name, however, told me due to circumstances she will credit $150, to fax her a letter. I did the same day. still waiting for credit!!! Filed complaint bbb ^ reported to Attorney general. no food for kids, since no more paycheck coming in/

Jan 15, 2010

I'm so glad to have not given my credit card to this fraudulent company. I called the number given & answered the question, I have being harrassed by this company for not giving them my credit card. I did file a report, but to anyone who did I suggest they report to the Better Business Bureau. They'll take care of them plus these people's business should be closed down & them sent to jail.

• Lg
      Feb 20, 2010

The best way to have your money back is to call them and insist and send them a lot of faxes and contact BBB. After doing all these steps they finally returned all money.

• Pa
      Mar 09, 2010
    Go Relax Travel - deceptive practices/fraud
    go relax travel
    7751 kingpointe pkwy, #107
    Orlando
    Phone: [protected]
    gorelaxtravel.com

I purchased what as supposed to be a week give away from a radio station (it was portrayed as an award for responding correctly to a question). Once I received the material I learned it is for time share presentations and that the package requires i sit through this presentation. Furthermore, I just learned when trying to book a vacation, that the package will not be honored unless I attend with my spouse even though I qualify financially based on my income alone. Repeated calls to the agency have not been returned.

Jul 26, 2010

i had the same thing happen to me..they had a booth set up at the flea market and told me that i won a 2 trip vaction..lucky i only handed them 100 dollars cash because from all the other commets ive seen ppl scamed for over 300 dollar, but 100 dollar now a days is alot and it was my hard earned money..all i have to say is that i ever see these ppl at any flea market ever again im going to jail cause ima beat somebodies [censor] and get money money back one way or the other

• Fr
      Aug 04, 2010

Quit yer Bichin'...Listen I also "won" this contest, paid the $300 and actually USED the trips. I spent 3 days in beautiful Luquillo PR with a gorgeous pool front room and a killer swim up bar (Hi Lina!!) plus 3 months later the set me up at the Continental hotel in South Beach...Oceanfront room...and 1 year later m fiance and I got married at the Puerto Plata Sol Melia Resort ALL INLUSIVE and trust me I ate more than $300 worth of food and liquor...yes I had to sit thru a time share offer that I knew I wasnt going to buy but so what!!! for 3 days I partied my [censor] off and for 2 hours I sat thru a seminar that honestly if I had the money I would buy! QUIT YER [censor]IN you get what you pay for!