go holiday package / go holiday package

1 Malaysia Review updated:

i had bought a package going to phuket from air asia go holiday package and i paid using my credit card. when i get my credit card statement i was shocked to see tht they charged me twice. i tried to call them but no one answer the call. i keep calling everyday for almost two weeks then only my call answered but they said i cant juz complaint tht way..i have to email them first let them had a black n white copy then only i can call in to make my complaint. tht sound so stupid!! guys, dun trust airasia go holiday package! not worth at all

Ro

Comments

• Ha
      14th of May, 2010
    go holiday package - Online Booking Bug Caused No Flight Confirmation Generated
    Air Asia
    Malaysia

23 April 2010, I had booking on flight and hotel to Kota Kinabalu (BKI) through online booking (go holiday).
    During the booking process, there was some bug which noted. The bug shown the application is not able to show one of the hotels listed for booking. Hence, I proceed to choose another, without knowing that could cause me now the distressed, unhappiness and a huge amount of RM1700+ for 3 pax flights to BKI.
    After the usual submission, there was supposed to be confirmation slips on my booking of flight and hotel. I have NOW only received my hotel confirmation and not the flight.
    AirAsia supports are definitely not able to provide a true picture and my "missing" flight booking, since they can't re-simulate the BUG which their online application caused. Hence, now I am bumped!
    I would either need to cancel my holiday (I am staying in KL) and let the hotel package go OR book another flight which cause me more than RM170o for 3 pax!
    I want a refund on my booking, should they not able to provide what I need.