gns,inc / weight loss pills

1 Williams, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-773-6326

Web information was miss leading free for 30 days
I order rec my order Monday Noivember 17, 2008 in fact I rec 2 orders. Called Co Nove 19 2008 told my Credit Card would be charged Nove 24 2008 79.80 if they have not rec product. I mailed both orders out Nove 19, 2008 conf#[protected] us postal service delivery confirmation receipt. I will never order on line again until I can read fine print . GNS, inc is a very miss leading Co

Comments

Fi
  22nd of Jan, 2009

I AGREE, THEY ARE very MISLEADING. I sent back the un-used product and was told I didn't get it back to them in the time frame..and they charged my credit card $50.!!! WILL NEVER use them again, and told all my friends NOT to use their product...BAD business practice

Li
  2nd of Feb, 2009

I agree. I have unsuccessfully been trying to get in touch with someone to return the product and stop the autoshipment. I cannot get anyone to answer either my phone calls or emails. Someone needs to look into this company. I am instructing my credit card company not to pay them.

Be
  2nd of Feb, 2009

you need to call 1-303-456-5253 i found this number is a DIRECT line to them . they advertise 30 days trial but it is 21 in al reality! I was not charged yet but I have already gotten my return label # and teh only hold up is now I have yet to recieve teh pills?! This comapny needs to be STOPPED asap!!! I am on teh phone with them as I write this post and I have been on hold for 20 min and I now hae 5 ppl ahead of me.. wish me luck

Mi
  4th of Feb, 2009

I am so upset with myself for not looking into this Co. before placing an order. I ordered the "free trial" on January 13, 2009..o.k, i didn't recieve the package until February 1!!! By that time my "21 day free trial" had already exired!!! I didn't even get to "try" them to see wheather or not they even worked!! So, then i find out they charged$79.95 to my debit card for a product that was supposed to be "free"!!!(minus the $3.99 shipping).
So, i decieded to do some investigating because that just sounded the alarm for me. Sure enough, i found all these sites telling people that they are scam artists, don't order from GNS inc., etc.etc.All the horror stories freaked me out! Now i have to try and get these charges taken off my card not to mention cancel my further"automatic" shipments...I'm usually pretty smart with stuff like this, but they definately pulled the wool over my eyes!! DON'T EVER DO BUISNESS WITH GNS inc. They are def. scam artists and something needs to be done with these horrible people!! How so they sllep at night??? Oh, yea, probably really compfortable on those big beautiful expensive beds they bought with OUR money!!!

M. Johnston- New Jersey

6452 Fig Street
Arvada
Colorado
Phone: 303-456-5591

I ordered a sample of ACAI berry edge. I have not even had a chance to try it and they care going to send my $8O worth of products within 2 days of me receiving the samples. I want to cancel this order but cannot get anyone on the phone or to answer the e-mail.

CJ

Li
  11th of Feb, 2009

I suggest you call and have your credit card number changed. Its a hassle but its better than leaving your credit card info in the hands of this company.

Pa

6452 Fig Street, Suite A
Arvada
Colorado
Phone: 303-456-5591

I ordered the ACAI berry edge, through the interent. To my understanding I could order this product for 3.97 shipping and just try the product, if I like this product I could reorder it. But they have sent me two bottles and say they will bill my account for a amount of 79.90. I would like to know why I cannot get a response through the telephone number thta was provided. Please respond to my e-mail message.

Tr
  24th of Feb, 2009

dispute the charge from your credit card company immediately. Call their number 303-456-5253, hit # 3, then # 5, this will put you thru quicker. When you get a rep on the phone- tell them they are running a scam then blow a foghorn in their ear. Keep on doing this especially if you have free minutes on long distance. If you dont, call 800-595-4670. I did this for the auto warranty company that was bugging me constantly and they stop. Also if you live near their address: 6452 fig street, unit A, arvada, co 80004, visit them. File a complaint at www.colorado.gov and Attorney General www.ago.state.co.us.
Better Business Bureau http://denver.bbb.org
Since you are not going to get your money back from them, at least you can give them a headache that they've given you.

Wl
  1st of Mar, 2009

Thank God I started researching this company and scam just 2 hours after placing my order for Acaiberry Edge, through www.gns-online.
2 hours after placing my order for the "free trial" I was on the phone calling them back (1-800-595-4670) I told the lady that I didn't want the free trial and to cancel my order, she said that she couldn't cancel it, and that after receiving the product I would have to call back for a Return Authorization Number. This was all on 2/26/09.

Well, that pissed me off even more, because now I know I've been scammed. So I called back an hour later, and got yet another lady, thank God for this woman!!! I explained my concerns to her, and she herself told me that she was pissed off with this company and their scam. She said atleast, 2 times during our 1/2 hour chat, that she will probably get fired because the phone calls are monitored. She couldn't cancel my free trial, because they are just a "Call Center" but what she DID DO for me was this; She CANCELLED the AUTOSHIP, put a NOTE on the free trial stating that I called and didn't want the free trial and not to send it. She was hoping that someone honest in the shipping department would read the note. AND she gave me a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, so that once the free trial arrives, I can immediately send it back. She said to make sure I get a tracking number so that it can be traced. This lady was an absolute God send! Thank you Paula!!! Her call center was in New Orleans.

2/28/09 I was reading more complaints about this scam, and some of the run arounds people were given. Well, I had a Return Authorization Number already, so now I thought I was all set, just waiting for the free trial to arrive and ship it right back. Well, after reading some of posts about this company, I read that someone was told that they also needed a Return Shipping Address. So, once again, I called the company phone #, and spoke with a lady. I asked her for the Return address, she said it was the same one on the package. I asked her if she was sure, because I had read that the Return address is different then the one they ship from. She again confirmed it was the same address. I then asked her to confirm that Paula had cancelled the Autoship, and she did. I asked her to confirm that Paula put a note on my order stating that I didn't want it and to cancel it, and the lady did. I asked her if this call was being monitored, yes it was. I also told her that I have logged every phone call, date & time for my own records. She also confirmed that I will not be billed or receive any other products, other than the free trial, as everything was cancelled.

3/01/09 Still concerned that I will somehow be screwed, I called the number you provided in your post, 1-303-456-5591 (thank you for that) and spoke to a lady named Vicky. I explained that I had already had the autoship cancelled, and that I have a RA# and just waiting for the product to arrive to ship it right back. But I want a cancellation confirmation number. She said she couldn't give me one, as I should have gotten one when I cancelled. I told her that I didn't, and I want to confirm that my order, membership, subscription or whatever they choose to call it is cancelled. I asked if the call was being monitored, and yes it was. I then made her tell me or confirm that NO OTHER charges or products will follow.

I then proceeded to call back at the 1-800-595-4670, and spoke to a woman named Alicia(spelling ?). She too confirmed everything this Paula had done for me. I then asked her for a Cancellation confirmation number, in which she did. Why is it, that some people I spoke to at this same number, told me they couldn't cancel my order? She also said she extended my 30 free trial an additional 30 days, to make sure I had time to send the product back. I think her back was against the wall, because I had already gotten the RA# and there was a note attached to my order saying I didn't want it, all within 3-4 hours after placing my free trial order. I told her that I have been reading 1000's of post about this company being a scam, and that people weren't receiving their "Free Trial" until the 14 days were up, and their cards being charged. I also made her confirm that everything was cancelled, and that I will not receive anymore charges, other than the $3.97, and I will not receive anymore products.

Sorry this is so lengthly, but everyone needs to know about this. If you have just placed your order for this free trial, start making calls NOW to cancel Autoship, and anything else. What Paula did for me, giving me an RA# before I even get my free trial, cancelling the autoship, and everything she was telling me about the company, might very well get her fired. I hope & pray that it doesn't, but if she does, at least she can hold her head high, for being honest and helpful. It was by the Grace of God, that I got her the 2nd time I called.

Now, I have to hope that the free trial actually arrives so that I can send it back...

Je
  12th of Mar, 2009

What does the credit charge show up as on your credit card statement? I just want to make sure I block it. Sometimes these companies utilize different names for charging. Thanks in advance.

Ti
  12th of Mar, 2009
gns,inc - Acai Berry

My name is Tinya I requested a trial bottle of the Acai Berry, I agreed to pay fo shipping $ handling which was$3.97. On arrival I had two bottles of the Acai Berry supplements, later my bank called me regarding three atempt charges of $79.90to my account for product. I am totally dissatisfied with how buisness was handled I want to cancel any buisness with GNS, Inc please send me any information I need to send back unused products.

home#(585)482-5668

Sh
  17th of Mar, 2009

I order a free trial $3.97 which I never recieved, instead a recieved two bottles at full price $79.00. I called the company to complain to no avail. I ask for any future orders to be stopped. They told me I was not on an automatic shipping and would not recieve any more orders of this product.
To day I received another other.
I have been scamed! I will now work with my credit card company to stop payment.

Ra
  24th of Mar, 2009
gns,inc - Global Nutrition
GNS
Edwardsville
Illinois

This company needs to be put out of business. They advertise one thing but they really mean another. I only wanted one bottle of acai berry but I got four bottles instead. Then they sent two bills for $72.85 I Called them and canceled and they said to get a refund you have to send all four bottles back with your e-mail name and number they give you and why you are canceling. It is all a bunch of bull.

7th of Jun, 2009

To: Sharron Smith

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon. Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 10pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Supervisor at GNS

16th of Jun, 2009

We're sorry you were unable to reach us. Our call volume was high at that time. We have representatives ready to assist you. Please call us at 1800-595-4670 so we can help. We are available Monday thru Friday from 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 5pm. Also the terms and conditions are listed below this might help answer some of your questions:

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor at GNS

19th of Jun, 2009

To: Paul Collins

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation.

Sincerely,

GNS Supervisor

23rd of Jun, 2009

To: Carolyn Yurcho

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded on 02.17.09 and nothing has been charged to your card. Also your auto ship has been off since 02.11.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

GNS Supervisor