GNS,Inc. / charge to credit card

1 780 webster street e-1Marshfield, MA, United States Review updated:

I paid $3.97 for shipping and was told the product was free -- just pay s&h. Included in my package was an invoice that said I was going to be billed a further $70.90 on March 5th. What am I being charged for if the product is free?. I would also like to cancel any further shipments, but can't get hold of anybody on the phone number they give me. I am just put on hold forever and it it not a free call.
Can you help me? I am 74, live in senior housing and can't afford any of this. MY only income is social security.
I can't return anything because I can't get a return authorization if no one answers the phone!!

More GNS,Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Feb, 2009
    GNS,Inc. - Cancelation of product
    GNS
    Phone: 1-303-456-5591
    global-nutrition.com

I ordered these pills on line so my wife could lose weight. There is a free 30 day trial. this company will not answer the phone. How can anybody cancel when they want answer. February 27, 2009 J.Mooneyham

• Bo
      29th of Mar, 2009
    GNS,Inc. - they keep charging me for something i did not join and their phone number is wrong , so you can not get in touch with them.
    gns,inc.
    6452 fig street, suite a 80004
    Phone: 3034565591

they signed me up for a club i did not want to join. now i cannot get in touch with them to cancel this and they keep charging my account.

• St
      10th of Apr, 2009
    GNS,Inc. - I want to cancell my order, I do not want anymore pills sent to me. I cannot get in touch with them on the phone. Number has been disconnected.
    GNS, Inc
    6452 Fig Street, Suite A
    Phone: 303 456 5591

I cannot get in touch with this company to cancell an order.
    The number has been disconnected.

My order number that I want to cancell is 1479597

18th of Jun, 2009

To: Stephanie McKenzie

We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. We would love to help you. Your auto ship has been canceled please contact us so we can provide you with a cancellation number. Please contact us at 1800-595-4670. We are open Monday through Friday 7am till 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

GNS Supervisor

18th of Jun, 2009

To: Booher

We're sorry you were unable to reach us. We have representatives ready to assist you. If you have not canceled your autoship please contact us so we can provide you with a cancellation number. Please call us at 1800-595-4670 so we can help. We are available Monday thru Friday from 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely

To: June Pride

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company and didn’t get a refund. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2009

Well, that worked out pretty good.

To: Midgepoodle

We're sorry you were unable to reach us. Our call volume was high at that time. We have representatives ready to assist you. Please call us at 1800-595-4670 so we can help. We are available Monday thru Friday from 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely

• Jk
      25th of Jun, 2009
    GNS,Inc. - Would no refund
    GNS,Inc.
    6452 Fig St. Suite A
    Phone: 3034565591
    nutralane.com

I got a trail of Acai berry edge. I got severly ill from the product and sent it back. They would refund my money and sent out more product and charged me again. I returned the product the same day I got it and they say they did not get it and would not return m money.

26th of Jun, 2009

To: Jkbhair

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. If you have not received a refund yet, please contact us at the above number so we can discuss a monetary refund.

GNS Supervisor