GNS,Inc. / Unauthorized charge to my account

I ordered a free trial of AcaiBerry and said I would have a 30 day trial. I only recieved the product 9 days before I would be charged so I cancelled immediately. They charged my account anyway for $79.90 and said they will ship me a new product on March 1 and will again be charged. I cannot get through either on the phone or by email, even though I have tried countless times. What do I do now?

More GNS,Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      4th of Feb, 2009

I just want to cancel my order before I get charged!

• Es
      10th of Feb, 2009

You have to stay on the phone and don't hang up. I have spoken to them three times but they had me me on hold for over 30 mins each time. I have reported them to the BBB. Everyone who has been scamed by this website should report them to the BBB. Eventually something will be done. They are not going to get away with my $79.90.

• Bm
      17th of Feb, 2009

What a rip off! only wanted free trial and was charged and shipped more when I didn't even order it.

• Bm
      17th of Feb, 2009

What a RIP OFF this was I ordered only the free trial and got stuck with more being charged to my card 79.90 .

Now I try to stop it and can't get ahold of anyone .

• Ge
      10th of Mar, 2009

I too was supposed to get a free trial. It's a good thing I had the money in my checking account. I would have been charged all sorts of huge fees for buying things I didn't authorize. Please everyone, contact the BBB before these people can scam more innocent people like us. thanks!

19th of Mar, 2009

I also was charged 79.90 on my credit card today. I did talk to them as Iat number did not do any good as they charged anyway. I have called my credit card company and changed my credit card number and have also filed a dispute to not have the charges paid. I will make sure and call my local BBB tomorrow morning. Thanks for all the comments and advise!!!

• Gn
      24th of Jun, 2009

To: Dian Parker

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company and didn’t get a refund. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer you a monetary refund now. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at GNS

• Gn
      25th of Jun, 2009

To: B. Moddrell

We are sorry for the bad experience with our company. Our records indicate that your account has been refunded on 04.16.09 in the amount of 139.80. Also your auto ship has been off since 04.12.09 so you will no longer receive any product from our company. If you have any more questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely