GNS Vitamins trash product / Scam

1 Guatemala Review updated:

Hello, Im sad, sad, sad to recognize that me too did fell for this scam. The worst part maybe, is that im from another place in the world who have a PO BOX in the US and my credit card says is not to them to ask for my money back... so... is lost. I did agree for the $3.97 S&H of a free trial what cost me like $85 at the end for nothing. The product never ever came to me, next month statement shows charges for $79.90 and no product at my box; no answer for my inquery for refound, and now... thanks for all other perople messages, Im not calling them... maybe for some other reasons they will charge me on my phone bill for calls to the Mars, i don´t know.

The situation is sad, because I don´t have $80 to pay now, but I have to pay it some other time. PEOPLE PLEASE lets everybody learn: not everything free on the internet is that free. We must have to research about the products before we are putting our information in this kind of websites. Next time, we need slim pills, slim shakes, vitamins... LETS GO TO THE DOCTOR - or someone specialized AND ASK IF WE REALLY NEED THEM, and then... lets go to a GNC store (we have another supplements stores, but you know... GNC is a world wide recognized brand... more trustful).

Important thing... ´cause I gave my credit card number, and hour ago, I had to cancel my account, to stop this people froud, hopping that this big monster doesnt appear on my soup again. Maybe everybody should do the same, but hurry!

Ni

Comments

• Gn
      23rd of Jun, 2009

To: Ninagt

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS