GNS Vitamins / GNS Vitamins

1 Elizabeth City, NC, United States Review updated:

I never received any vitamins and did not request the $3.95 shipment either. And I definitely never authorized billing to my credit card for $79.90. The bank tells me that I had to wait for it to clear and then dispute it. Then if they were to refund my money, it would take days or week, IF THE COMPANY AGREED. I will have to resort to closing my account out.

Comments

12th of Mar, 2009

When I ordered the item online, I only authorized them to transfer $3.97 from my account for shipping & handling. There was no mention anywhere that there would be any further charges. The confirmation of the order that I printed for my records did not even state that anywhere.

When I received the product in the mail, the paperwork in the package stated that $79.95 would be electronically transferred from my account on March 5, 2009, for the product that I'd just received. In addition to that, the paperwork said that there would be a recurring charge every 45 days of $49.95 for further shipments. I did not agree to any of this, nor did I authorize the transfer of any funds for this. I am outraged and want other people to be aware of this company.

If this has happened to you, immediately call your credit card company, or bank, to stop the recurring charge! They will continue to take your money if you do not do this!

• De
      24th of Mar, 2009

I just seen my account this morning and had the same thing...I was told in my letter sent I had till April 11th... RIP OFF! Course there is nothing that can be done b/c no one would speak to me about my refund request. Let me say one thing... CHARGEBACK! Thank god I know the ins and outs of Credit card industry!

24th of Mar, 2009

I am NOT paying for the $79.95 you automatically charged my credit card. It was totally unauthorized!!! Remove it TODAY or you will be hearing from my attorney. I ordered the free trial of the ocaie berry (sp) which made me very sick!! Janet Spaulding, rjs3943@yahoo.com

GNS Vitamins - Unathorized Charge
    GNS Vitamins

I ordered ONLY the trial product for $3.97 and the company went ahead and charged my account and additional $79.90 without my approval. I am trying to get the charges taken off now through my bank, however I can't find the paperwork that came with the product. I'm searching for A PHONE NUMBER FOR GNS Vitamins to contact them directly. If anyone has their number, please emAIL it to me at hello_outthere@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    Angela
    Pennsylvania

• Br
      25th of Mar, 2009

If everyone who has had this happen to them contacts the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and files a complaint; hopefully we can stop these people from doing this to anyone else. I too fell victim to this scam & I filed a complaint with the BBB.

• Di
      26th of Mar, 2009
    GNS Vitamins - over payments
    Georgia

I took the free sample of colon cleanse and authorized 3.97 to be deducted from my account. I noticed I would be charged 79.99 for the product when I looked at the shipping paperwork. They deducted this amount as they scheduled it. I am now being charged 69.99 for further shipments. I never authorized any further shipments, and am extremly upset about this deduction. I have been out of work since November 08. Therfore I do not appreciate anyone taking any amout of money out of my account. If you want the product back it is here and has only had 1 capsule taken out of the bottle. I feel if this company had been truthful i would not have tried this product. therefor I think I deserve the deductions returned to my account

• Ml
      30th of Mar, 2009

This company has made two charges to my bank account for $3.97 and two charges for $79.95 and I have yet to recieve anything!!! I turned it over to my bank Wellsfargo and they told me that I had to wait 4-6 weeks before they would do anything and that all I had to do is return the merchandise and my account would be credited. When I asked how I could return what I don't have they said this company has 4-6 weeks after they take your money to send things out. The first charges came out in Februay and I do not have anything but was told I still have to wait another 4-6 weeks. I swear this bank has something going with the company and am leaving them too. I have called the company and am put on hold right away or hung up on.

• Je
      31st of Mar, 2009

I am experiencing the exact scenerio. I have nearly $130.00 of unauthorized charges on my credit card statement, even after I cancelled and returned the product. Additionally, I am having trouble reaching them to complain. I am on hold for countless minutes and cannot find a way to email them. This is ridiculous and enough is enough!

14th of Apr, 2009

my bank provided me with a number for the GNS but when I called its says they are "temporary unavailable"... 1.800.596.4670

• El
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I had the same experience when I got the second shipment they told there was no returns that i have to exchange the product for something else. now i have to do that i have to paid for the return. Are they going to charge me again for this exchange?

• Li
      5th of May, 2009

Very similar scenario on this end. Here's their number: 1-800-595-4670

• Li
      5th of May, 2009

I'm in the same boat. I ordered a sample of the Acai berry vitamins, but I NEVER received the product. However, the company had no trouble charging my account for both shipping and a three-month trial. At this point, I've made SEVEN phone calls to the company, and every time I call, I am told that "a supervisor will be crediting your account. Please wait 24 to 48 hours." Guess what? It has yet to happen. Imagine if this company pulls this sort of thing on 1, 000 people a month--imagine the money they would steal. That's what their practices are: pure, unadulterated fraud.

• To
      8th of May, 2009
    GNS Vitamins - Unauthorized Debit
    6452 a fig st
    Arvada
    Colorado
    Phone: 800-595-4670

They never shiped the original product and then told us in writing that the new trial period would begin when the product was received. They then charged us for the trial period being expired. We have sent close to 30 emails and 20 phone calls, but nobody will return our phone call. We are going to try and file a suit against the company in small claims court.

• To
      8th of May, 2009

if you go to the website, there is an address to send an email, but we have sent close to 30 and nothing in return, we are considering a small claims court case, but i would suppose if enough people get mad it could go to a class action case

• Wa
      21st of May, 2009

I actually got the product, read the "fine print" which told me I'd be charged $79.90 to "complete the order" (the original online ad said "FREE" sample), called the 800 number, got the "Return Authorization", returned the product unopened and STILL got charged. I've been emailing and calling them for a week now. Pleae let me know (war63 at hotmail dot com) when you initiate a suit...I'd even like to be part of it. This really makes me angry.

18th of Jun, 2009

To: Angela Puccio

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

23rd of Jun, 2009

To: War63

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. If you have not received a refund yet, please contact us at the above number so we can discuss a monetary refund.

Sincerely,
    GNS Supervisor

• Ce
      26th of Jun, 2009

I also got their product and they charged my bank account $79.90. I sent back the items certified mail and I know they received them and I still havent received my refund. How can I get my money back. things are tough right now and I could really use this money . I don't have a phone number that I can call, if you have one please let me have it. thankyou. C. Miller cmillr49@cfl.rr.com

• Dg
      17th of Aug, 2009

I ordered the free trial and was charged once for $79.90 and again$69.90

9th of Oct, 2009

Janet Spaulding,
    It appears your issue has been resolved. An email has been sent to your email address on file with the status of your account.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 1-800-595-4670 if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.
    Sincerely,