Gns Slimseductiondietpills / diet pills

I had ordered the sample of the slimseduction diet pills for 3.95. I have never recieved any pills of any amount. The same day i paid the supposed 3.95 I have a charge of 243.67. I never got any thing and i dont even know if i can take this pill. I am ready to contact the Better business bureau and the state attorney on this matter. I want my money back and dont want anything more to do with this company. I can not get anybody to talk to me and all the operators i have talked with said they have never seen this before. I am not the one they should try and rip off. I demand some resolve for this situation now[protected]

D  22nd of Jun, 2009 by
To: Julia Adams

We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. Our records show you received a return authorization number to return the product but we never received anything beck from you. Do you have a tracking number or receipt showing you sent the item back? We would love to help you. Please contact us at 1800-595-4670, so we can offer you a resolution. We are open Monday through Friday 7am till 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

GNS Supervisor