Comments

• Na
      14th of Mar, 2009
    GNS/Slimbody - ripoff
    GNS

I recieved an order from GNS that I did not order. I sent it back in January 2009 and still to this day havenor gotten my money back.

• Vi
      17th of Mar, 2009
    GNS/Slimbody - no refund or credit
    global-nutrition (GNS,Inc
    6452 Fig Street, suite A
    Arvada
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-456-5591
    comorGNS-online.com

called to return an autmatic shipment, on hold for 45 min. Stated non-refundable, but exchangeable for 150% of purchase amount. Item was returned with original invoice with a return authorization number. When I went to the web site, no record of return. Unable to make a purchase with the credit which was $123 to be used by April 11.

18th of Jun, 2009

To: Nat

Sincerely,

GNS Supervisor

19th of Jun, 2009

To: kafs

We're sorry you were unable to reach us. Our call volume was high at that time. We have representatives ready to assist you. Please call us at 1800-595-4670 so we can help. We are available Monday thru Friday from 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely
    Supervisor at GNS

19th of Jun, 2009

To: Vivien Schlotter

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. We will be more than glad to still allow for the exchange of any of our products. Please contact us so we can send out the product to you today!

Sincerely,