GNS Slimbody / Unauthorized charges

I ordered a trial for 3.95 and as soon as I received it I called them to cancel the automatic shipments, and a week later I got charged 79.90 for no product.

Li

Comments

• Ra
      4th of Feb, 2009

It's true! GNS, Slim Body Coach charged my credit card 3 x & I still have not recovered my funds. Whatever you do...do not give them your credit card number. If you do they will have a field day charging up your account!!

• Si
      11th of Feb, 2009

The exact same thing happen to me. Have you received your refund? I put a stop payment so that no more payment will be deducted from my account. I plan to email Harpo Studios to make them aware of this scam.

• Li
      13th of Feb, 2009

I also got scammed I have e-mailed them several times with no response I sent back the product unopened for my refund of $79.90 which I did not authorize only the free trial of $3.95
    I have not received any thing from this Company not even an e-mail to answer my request for my money back.YES I'M TICKED OFF TIRED OF THESE COMPANIES RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

17th of Feb, 2009

samething company still charges me for no reason or products that are send to me. two charges without promission.

17th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a trial for 3.95 and as soon as I received it I called them to cancel the automatic shipments. I received the product, immediately returned it per the return policy (certified mail) and later got charged 79.90 to my account after emailing and calling multiple times to cancel and get the charge removed from my account. Customer service claimed they received the package with no product in it. Now I am told to fax them proof of my certified mail return. This is still going on after 2 weeks. I received no email in response to the original stating I wished to cancel. Not even a thanks, we got it. I clearly stated on all papers shipped back to cancel all auto shippments and auto charges. I will be sending a report to the BBB. I also plan on faxing everything to the number the customer service person gave me along with articles on the internet about their scams. I hope the fax number is legitamate. I see this will be my new hobby for awhile. How could I be so stupid.

• Ru

==www.8thgame.com==
    serve your cheapest runescape golds!
    also we serve fastest & safest powerleveling!
    come to our site, you'll be richer, you'll have more funny.
    you'll enjoy your journey in silkroad.

23rd of Feb, 2009

The same thing has happened to me. But, I have never received a second or third or forth shipment. I received the original shipment that was promised. Then, they kept charging the account with no product being delivered. I can not reach them either. Their phone number never works. It's a total scam, the product doesn't even work! They just take your money and you get nothing. Maybe if I would've received more they would've worked. They need to be shut down! Total thieves.

• Re
      24th of Feb, 2009

the same thing happened to me too. they sent me the product for 2.95 shipping they charged my account 79.90 I have tried to contact them via email and by phone no luck no response. I have tried numerous times to cancel my account to no avail this is a total scam!!! they have now charged my account another 70.00 how can you cancel and get money back for UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES?????? somebody please help!!! i guess i'll have to cancel my debit card and try to get money from the bank as an unauthorized charge wish me luck i'll need it

Rebecca M

27th of Feb, 2009

I have the same problem. I have called them and after a few minutes the line goes dead. I don't want this product and I don't want them sending me anymore of this product. And I don't want any charges put on my card. HELP I will call the BBB. They must be stoped.

Marilyn W.

• Wl
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Well, add one more to the victim list...maybe! Feb. 26, I ordered the "Free trial" of Acai Berry Edge from www.gns-online. Within minutes I had 7 comfirmation emails in my box. I called them back and said "Forget it, I don't want the free trial, please cancel it." Was told she couldn't.

I called back an hour later, and got a different lady, Thank God. She explained that they are a "Call Center" so they can't stop your free trial. She herself told me what a scam this company is!!! She got all fired up about how they are screwing people and decided to try and help me out.

Mind you, this all happend in 3-4 hours after placing that "Free Trial". She CANCELLED the Autoship for me, she gave me a RA#, and wrote a note on my order stating that I had called and didn't want the free trail, in hopes that somebody honest would see that and not send it. She expressed atleast 2 times during our 1/2 hour chat, that she might get fired for this because the calls are monitored, but she said, "Who Cares!" She had been dealing with the phone for 5 hours at that point. And apparently another caller had ordered more than the free trial, but wasnt supposed to get charged until after the free trial so she could see how it would work. Well the charged this lady $220.00!!! So I got through to the right lady at the right time.

Here are some phone numbers that I used, hopefully they will work for you all. As it seems to me this is all one company doing all the scamming.
    1-303-456-5591, 1-866-949-0138, 1-800-595-4670, also email the President of FWM Labs, Mr. West at west@firewatermail.com. I also found other posters listing his cell phone# 1-678-592-6333.
    Also try emailing billing@fwmlabs.com.

Serious folks, you need to let them know that we mean business, Tell them that you will call your states BBB, Attorney General, Online Consumer Protection Dept. the FBI, your local news media, and anyone else you can think of.

My story isn't over yet. I made several more calls over the weekend. I was so worried that they wouldn't send me the free trial in time for me to mail it back by the due date. I actually had one lady give me a 30 extention on the free trial. I have sent emails to the billing email above, and to the slimbody, telling them that I am not playing there games, and that I hope to see a class action lawsuit against them.

I called and reported my credit card "lost" yesterday, before this company has a chance to charge me for anything other than the shipping & handling.

Good luck to us all.

• Ca
      5th of May, 2009
    GNS Slimbody - Charging for products not ordered
    Carol
    Allentown
    Pennsylvania

I ordered a free trial of acai berry for $3.97, never received that and was charged. Then 3 weeks later was charged $79.90. I called the first time for a refund and was given a confirmation # for a refund within 24-48 hrs, that never happened. Disputed it with my bank to no avail. Called again and they refused to give a refund but will reship what I ordered.
    DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, YOU ARE ON THE PHONE FOR OVER 30 MINUTES AND THEY ARE A RIP OFF!!!

• Ka
      5th of May, 2009

I agree, this is the same company that offers Acai Berry Edge. They make it impossible to cancel your order. DO NOT ORDER THESE PRODUCTS!

13th of May, 2009

You people are idiots, since when is something truly free in america, You are all just taken over by the word FREE and see a small price of 3.97, how to you think the economy is suppose to work, give you free bottles and hope you'll order again, no you cheap ### are attempting to scam them in a sense with your "i'll purchase a free TRAIL" and that's that...and mind you it's a free trail not a free product. The T&C are clearly stated on the website, and I'm sure you all sit and argue your wonderful excuses on why you don't pay. See I'm smart, I read the term and conditions because I'm savvy enough to use the internet safely and know what I'm doing, and the entire internet works in this way, if your not use to it, maybe you shouldn't be on it, or better yet, make it "child proof" for your costly mistakes. Poor you, poor all of you with your lame excuses...Terms and conditions are given on the web and on all the paper work provided, if you can't read your bad, not theres! I think your all just a bunch of boo hoo babies, the exact same people I would expect to be ordering online with your diability checks and your fixed income when you shouldn't be ordering at all...that'll teach ya!

14th of Jun, 2009
    GNS Slimbody - acai berry
    gns slimbody

I ordered the 15 day "free" trial from gns slimbody for acai berry. By the time I got the product at least 12 days had already passed. I thought that the 15 day was to try the product for 15 days. I got 79.90 taken out of my checking account which they had from my card to pay the 2.99 to do the free trial period. They deducted the money from my checking account before I had three days into the free trial 15 day period. I immediately sent the product back and still to this day I have not received my money back. They got their product back in April of this year. I want my 79.90 returned immedidately. I have already reported them to the Better Business Bureau and the Consumer Products Division. Marianne Zaccone How do I get my money back from them?????

15th of Jun, 2009

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. If you have a tracking number so we can locate your package we can discuss a monetary refund. Our promotion is for a free 21 day trial, not a sample. Below you will find the terms and conditions of our offer. If you need anything else or have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are here from 7am to 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at GNS

25th of Jun, 2009

To: Livia

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

25th of Jun, 2009

To: Jackie

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. If you have not received a refund yet, please contact us at the above number so we can discuss a monetary refund.

Sincerely,