GNS/Slim Products / RIPPED OFF

United States, Colorado, Arvada Review updated:
Global Nutrition Sciences
6452 Fig Street, Unit A
Phone: 800-595-4670
I was researching 'Acai Berry' and looked at a few websites. One of the websites was Global Nutrition Sciences. I never requested information, but a few days after being on their site someone called me. The rep was extremely agressive and wouldn't let up. I told him that I couldn't afford the product and wasn't interested in ordering it. Even with that said, he kept at it saying that I could return them within 30 days if I wasn't satisfied. I should of hung up the call, but agreed to receive the product knowing that I'd return it. I received the product and 2 -3weeks later tried to call the company different on 4 times. On each occasion the wait time to speak to a rep was over 15 minutes. I couldn't afford to use my cell phone minutes to wait. I tried again, it was the samething. A few days later there was a charge/withdrawl on my bank account. The charge caused my rent check to bounce. I was charged $35.00 from my bank and rental company charged me $45.00 for the returned check. I never bounce checks. I'm currently unemployed and looking for work. I count each penny and this withdrawl caused alot of problems for me. I finally spoke to someone in the company. I told them what happened and that I had been trying to contact them to return the product, but couldn't get through and due to this missed the date for returning it. They were rude, not accomodating and could care less about causing someone financial problems. This company needs to look at their approach and how they deal with the public. It's a disgrace. I'll never refer them and will report this incident to the greater business bureau.

D  16th of Jun, 2009 by
To: Nancy

We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. We would love to help you. Please contact us at 1800-595-4670, so we offer you a resolution. We are open Mon through Frid 7am till 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

GNS Supervisor