GNS - Slim Body Seduction / Rip Off Autoship Credit Card Scheme

1 6452 Fig St. Suite AArvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-595-4670

Below was a response - finally- from GNS after failed attempts to get through to anyone on the 1-800 number or by the contact us e-mail on their website. I am completely frustrated with this company. If they do not return the money they took from my account I will do exactly what Tired Of Being Scammed Posted on 2008-11-09. Here's the link to that complaint and his attempt at a remedy: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/gns-slim-body-coach-slim-seduction-c121242.html

Buyer Beware.

From: support2 <support2@gnshelp.com>
To:
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 6:31:44 AM
Subject: RE: Cancel Future Orders

Again we do not refund auto-ships you can exchange it for anything else you might like to try but we will not refund you for the auto-ship.

GNS-Customer Service
Arvada, CO 80004

Sent: Wed 2/18/2009 11:23 PM
To: support2
Subject: Fw: Cancel Future Orders

Evidently, I e-mailed the wrong email address in order to cancel future shipments.

"Still unable to get through by telephone, this is my second e-mail attempt to CANCEL ALL SHIPMENTS of Slim Seduction a.k.a. Gns*slimbody Vitamins. I just received and was CHARGED AGAIN on my credit card for another shipment of Slim Seduction pills that I do NOT want. I REPEAT, CANCEL all future shipments and delete the account you created in my name. DO NOT send any more shipments and let me know ASAP the best method to return this latest shipment to get a full REFUND of $69.90 that was charged to my WaMu credit card"

"I fully expect GNS will refund my credit card for the $69.90 charged. I do not wish an exchange product."

Forwarded Message ----
To: support@slimseduction.com
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 8:50:36 PM
Subject: Cancel Future Orders

I attempted to call a couple of times, but all circuits were busy, so I am e-mailing instead.

Please cancel all future orders of Slim Seductio

Comments

• Pr
      24th of Feb, 2009

SOMEONE USE MY CREDIT CARD TO PLACE AN ORDER ON LINE I LIKE TO CANCEL THE ORDER I GOT CHARGE TWO TIME FOR 79.80CENTS I DIDN'T PLACE THIS ORDER I CALLED THE CREDIT CARD SERVICE THEY SAID TO YOU AND LET YOU ALL NO I HAD CANCEL THAT CARD BECAUSE SOME ONE HAD USE IT SOME HOW THE ORDE STILL WENT THROW MY NUMBER IS 334419-3356 I DIDN'T PLACE THIS ORDER.I BEEN TRYING TO CALL THE LINE AL'WAYS BUSY

• Fa
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I to was scammed for the product trying to get ahold of this company is a joke they tell you 30 mins wait time 1hr still waiting I have left 3 messages no call backs I to need my account debted back the money they took

• De
      11th of Mar, 2009

I HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON ABOUT 3 TIMES NOW I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE PRODUCT TILL ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE I HAD TO CALL AND CANCEL AND THEN WHEN I DID CANCEL THEY HAD TOLD ME THAT IT WAS MY LAST DAY WHICH MY CREDIT CARD HAD ALREADY BEEN CHARGED. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ABOUT A WEEK TO HEAR BACK FROM A SUPERVISOR AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ANYONE TO CALL ME BACK!!! I AM VERY UPSET! I WARN ANYONE THAT WANTS TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT IF YOU NEED TO GET A HOLD OF ANYONE HERE BEWARE THAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO AND LIKE THEY SAY ALL OF THIS IS SAID IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!!! SO BASICALLY YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ EVERYTHING AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU REALLY WANT THIS PRODUCT CAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL AT ANYTIME!!!

• To
      12th of Mar, 2009

send your emails to rsuazo@gnshelp.com

do a print screen copy not forward the emails.

supposedly his name is Robert (no last name -bs) id #109.

good luck all. maybe we can all bombard him with the emails and something gets done. also call your bank and tell them it is a fraud charge.

• Pa
      13th of Mar, 2009

3/13/09

I had a hellva time getting through today to get a refund of my
    returned item(Slim Seduction).

This is not good business to have representatives produce such
    negativity against your company.

On a very good note your representative Bruce was very helpful and concern with my needs. Thank you for a pleasant
    experience with that young gentleman

Patricia Johnson order #1210181

• Po
      18th of Mar, 2009

GNS is an awesome company. Basically if you follow the TERMS and CONDITIONS you will know how much time you have and you CAN get your money back also you can avoid even being charged by calling in getting the required information to return their product and just basically following vey BLUNT and SIMPLE directions. READ and YOU WILL NOT feel you have been scammed. Everything is in plain old english and stated very clear from jump. SO just stop with all of the negativity and give the product and company a try. They are very helpful respectful people and do your research on the company and you will find they have been around for more than ten years and definently NOT by SCAMMING people out of their hard earned money!!!

• Ro
      20th of Mar, 2009

I agree Patricia. Here are the terms and conditons stated everywhere. Did you know your order won't go thru unless u click the "i accept the terms and conditions box? =)

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

• Ge
      24th of Mar, 2009

My Name is Gene Scrutchins and I have been taken advantage of via my credit card by this companies autoship method that I did not request.I am going to cancel my credit card as of right now. This is a scam that they seem to be getting away with. As I have read the messages from other victums makes me very angry. When I called the company they had so many layers of advertisements that I could not get through to anyone for help.I experienced the same problems many of the others have.My Order Number is 1598291. I have not been able to get an authorization # to return the products.I also sent an email I so far I have not received a response.My email address is:gscrutchins@ra.rockwell.com

• Ro
      11th of Apr, 2009

There seems to be two types of people who are being scammed, People who ordered a trial subscription, and those including myself who did not order even a trial subscription. Thankfully my credit card company caught it right away, and are investigating this company for fraud. I am perplexed as to how t they picked my card number and shipped me a product I dont want and did not order. I am now stuck with these pills, and some colon cleanse pills that came from another company, but must be affiliated in some way. Why should I take my time and money to return a product I did not order?