GNS Slim Body / fraud

gns slim body
Phone: 1-800-595 4760
I contacted slim body via an charge on my credit card and they told me someone would contact me within 48 hrs and nobody called and i called back they gave me an bogus web address and said they would call me back about the charge on my card and they have hackers working for them i believe that they were the ones who are getting people info without permission that they are the big security breech
that the news have been talking about. they are an absolute FRAUD!!!

A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
Beware of this scam and never give GNS your CC #!
The same here. I fell for the free sample trap. Placed an order on 2/6 for $3.97 shipping fee to be payed by Credit Card, Big Mistake.
Called on the 2/26, waited almost 30 minutes to get some one at their end to inform them that the sample was never received and to request cancellation of the charge. I was told that the free sample needs to be returned to get the refund and cancellation, a catch 22 situation!
To my surprise, I discovered today that a charge of $79.90 was made to my CC the same day I called to complain.
Wait time to reach them will exceed 30 minutes as announced per their answering system. That is not a surprise for all scammed victims like me are trying to call.
Check it online these crooks are in the scamming business not vitamin business.
D  25th of Jun, 2009 by
To: hhinda

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS