gns products / fradulent order charged to credit card

global-nutrition inc
6452 fig street suite a
Phone: 303-456-5591
i received a packet in the mail consisting of two bottles of "slim seduction." i never ordered product. i called the telephone number provided and in speaking to a representative "ricky" "john" i disconnected several times. on another call back the representative stated i ordered the product on 03/16/09, the representative read back a telephone number and an email address that was not mine. I was also told my credit card would be charge monthly. the credit card number was not provided to me. I explained to the rep that i never ordered the product and i did not want the product. I again was disconnected. On my forth call back again i was transferred and disconnected again. I do believe this is a scam and i had recently canceled two credit cards. I also know for a fact that i did not ordered the product on 03/16/09 or any other day. When i asked the representative for return label i was disconnected. I will be filing a police report with my local sheriff's department I feel this is a complete scam and fraudulent on my credit card.