GNS/Nutralane/Vitrasun / Sending Unrequested Products

1 Denver, United States Review updated:

I never ordered from any of these companies, not even a "free" sample. I come home after being out of the country for a month and find 6 packages. I called the company and got return authorization numbers and cancelled the auto ship. I returned all 6, by writing return to sender and dumping them in the mailbox. No way was I paying about $7 a package to return something I didn't order. I contacted my credit card company which removed the charges as fraud. One credit was put through because of the returns, but only 1 out of 6 and it's been 2 months.

I just yesterday got a notice from UPS that I have a package from Vitrasun which requires a signature. Looked them up online (good luck finding any info.) and found out it has the same address as GNS and Nutralane. Telling UPS I refuse the package and called my credit card company to alert them for a possible fraud attempt.

Once they get their hooks in you, good luck getting away.

Comments

• Gn
      14th of Aug, 2009

To: Susan2000

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 1-800-595-4670 and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
    Supervisor
    GNS

30th of Aug, 2009

Necesito saber a què nùmero debo llamar de acà de Argentina para que no me pase lo que a los demàs, ya que no voy a poder pagar el monto del medicamento. Por favor!!!
    No importa si ahora me mandan y sòlo me cobran lo del envìo pero despuès no lo quiero ya que me dijeron que me puede hacer mal. Sino mañana verè de hablar con VISA para ver si puedo anularlo para no tener un problema posterior.
    GRACIAS
    ANA ROSSI

• To
      19th of Mar, 2010

Good news for you; the CO Attorney General has forced them to issue refunds, and the CEO running the scam is personally on the hook: