GNS, Inc./Slim Seduction / Scam

1 SC, United States Review updated:

GNS, Inc. advertised a free sample of their product Slim Seduction with a $3.97 payment for S&H. There was no mention that you would then be charged $79.90 and if not returned within 30 days you would get no refund. I called just 3 days past my 30 and was told I could not receive a refund. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that they wouldn't do anything different. I insisted and was finally given a manager. He was rude and told me I should have read everything and that I would not be sent a refund and that my only option was to extend my subscription...what??? When I asked to speak to someone higher, I was told that there is nobody higher to talk to. I questioned that statement and was told he does report to someone but that he is the "end all be all decision maker" and then hung up on me. I then called back and found out that if I hadn't called back I would have continued to be charged monthly. Nobody bothered to tell me that I was also enrolled in a membership that I knew nothing about. The person I talked to the last time was very pleasant and he assisted me and apologized. He cancelled the membership, but could not do anything about a refund.

I strongly recommend to anyone interested in this product to reconsider before you get scammed and ripped off too!

La

Comments

Ke
  27th of Feb, 2009
GNS, Inc./Slim Seduction - Stomach aches
Kelly Collingsworth
630.5 Jay Street
Sandusky
Ohio
Phone: 419-502-8211
kellycollingsworth@yahoo.com

I recently ordered slim seduction. The services provided were substantial. Unfortunatly, the product is causing me unbearable stomach pains. I would like to discontinue my membership and return the unused portion of the product. Please reply so that I can return the product promptly.

Kelly Collingsworth
kellycollingsworth@yahoo.com

Gn
  19th of Jun, 2009

To: Kelly Collingsworth

We are sorry to hear that our product did not work out for you. We understand that not all products work for all people. Our records indicate that you obtained a return authorization number but we never received any product back from you. Do you have a tracking number or receipt from the post office showing you sent the package back? Please contact us and let s know your situation so we can offer you a reasonable solution. Our contact number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Supervisor @ GNS

Gn
  25th of Jun, 2009

To: Lauri

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.
Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
[Only applies for the Free* 21-Day Trial offer, not if you purchase multiple bottles upfront.] Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two full 30-day supply of Slim Seduction (regular price $69.95 per bottle). You simply pay $3.97 for shipping and handling. You'll have 21 days from today to evaluate this amazing diet pill and experience the slim and seductive results for yourself.
When you notice significant results, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $79.90 at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 43% savings. But, if you decide that Slim Seduction is not for you, simply call (800) 595-4670 to get a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Then return the unused portion of Slim Seduction. If you do this before the end of your 21-day trial, you will NEVER be billed. After you are billed, you can return Slim Seduction for a 100% refund if it doesn't work for you (s&h not refunded). To obtain a full refund, your return must be received within 30 days from the date that the product was originally purchased.
The 21-Day Trial period includes shipping and transit time.
Plus, when you accept this trial, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Slim Seduction Always Slim Club. That means you won't run out, or have to remember to reorder, because you'll continue to get two fresh 30-day supply of Slim Seduction every 45 days at today's special price of $34.95 with FREE Shipping! We set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on back order. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipment at any anytime by calling us at 1-800-595-4670
Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm. If you have still not received a refund please contact us so we can discuss a monetary refund.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS