Gns, Inc / Lipo Matrix / No response

6452Fig Street
Phone: 1(303)456-5591
I did not sign up for auotmatic delivery and have not yet used the product and now I have two bottles !! I have called the number numerous times and it is either busy or I've been on hold for over twenty minutes. The number is NOT tool free ! I've called at least four times . I DO NOT want anymore of this product and I don/t want to pay for it.

N  24th of Feb, 2009 by
A  28th of Feb, 2009 by
The same thing has happened to me! I am very upset and frustrated
because now they have my credit card information and can use it without further permission from me. What a scam, to require credit card information to cover S&H only then to start "auto-delivery" of their product. I am going to contact my credit card company to put a stop to further payments.
A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
this company is a big scam we had the sme thing happen to us
D  19th of Jun, 2009 by
To: Veronica McCafferty

Sorry if you were having difficulties reaching our company. Our records indicate that your auto ships have been turned off since 03.03.09 so you will not be receiving any more products from our company. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to contact us, our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

GNS Supervisor