GNS, Inc. / Ripped off Akai Berry/Slim Body

1 Arvada, CO, United States Review updated:

DON'T TRY IT!!! THIS IS A RIP-OFF!!!The website leads you to believe they are offering a free sample of their product for $3.95 shipping/handling only. However, on arrival there is a note on the invoice that they would be charging my credit-card or bank account for the remaining $79.90 to complete payment, this IS NOT a “FREE SAMPLE”? They also automatically enroll you where they will charge your credit card $79.90 every 45 days to send additional product. Numerous emails asking for refund/cancellation, etc...are not responded to. I wish someone would put together a class action law suit against them since they are misleading thousands of people and making uauthorized charges to their credit cards.

Comments

Ma
  6th of Apr, 2009

I have been to the GNS website, and nowhere does it say FREE SAMPLE, and if you don't know the difference between a free sample and a free trial, then i suggust you look past the free part and get up off your lazy butts and look it up in the dictionary. The site states that you have a 21 day free TRIAL to try the products and 30 days to return the products so that you are not CHARGED for them, it also states that you are going to be signed up for a VIP club so that you automatically will receive the products every 45 days. Unfortunately because people are IGNORANT, they don't bother to read past the free part(and what in this world is free???) so they get pissed off at themselves for being STUPID and have to blame it on someone. If you are that stupid and can't read then that is your own fault that you are being charged for products. It's called ADVERTISING!! So if you get caught up in advertising/marketing, then you have no one to blame but yourself, so i suggust (if you din't send the products back) that you chaulk that 79 dollars up to a good lesson in life. LEARN TO READ things before you sign up for them, and the fact that you give your credit card information to any company online, that should teach you to start READING and not just give your information out to anyone.

Ta
  9th of Apr, 2009

Paid Off "Merry Lynn" (Marilyn) needs to shut the hell up - you are full of crap - this is a complete "Glazed over AD" and you know it - who the hell reads ALL the "little print" (I even had one of their employee's say that to me!~ no one does !! It needs to be a little more upfront, not so " read between the lines "- the world is in a hurry at all times!!! We can't always read the small print - but it shouldn't trick people! Just BAD business - BAD business! and pulling up their website should be a testiment to that - try googling it - the first thing you see are ALLLLL the complaints!!! not a good way to stay in business for very long!

Gn
  22nd of Jun, 2009

To: SteamingMad

We want to sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us. We would love to help you. Please contact us at 1800-595-4670, so we can offer you a resolution. We are open Monday through Friday 7am till 10pm MDT and Sat and Sun from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
GNS Supervisor

Vi
  26th of Mar, 2011

3.26.2011 BACKING UP THE ARVADA, COLORADO COMMENTS ON AKAI BERRY' SLIM BODY EXTREME TOTAL RIP OFF.
YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT!!
This is Vivian Estrada-Mora from West New York, NJ
Vivianestradamora@yahoo.com

YES, I WISH THERE WAS A CLASS ACTION, I WOULD DEFINITELY JOIN IT! A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO I WAS SO STUPID, I FELL INTO THE "SLIM BODY EXTREME/AKAI BERRY" SCAM! NOT ONE ADDRESS TO WRITE TO OR SEND PRODUCT BACK; THE 1-866-584-2037 IS AN ANSWERING MACHINE WITH NO HUMAN BEING EVER TO RESPOND; LIKEWISE, THEIR SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER: 1-866-949-0138 SIT TIGHT AND LISTEN TO MUSIC FOR OVER 15 MINUTES: NO ONE EVER ANSWERED!
AS I ALWAYS DO, THIS MORNING WENT TO CHECK MY ONLINE BANKING, AND AS THE LADY FROM COLORADO EXPRESS, I WAS FIRST HIT ON 3/21/11 WITH THE SO CALLED 3.95; THE BOTTLE ARRIVED PM YESTERDAY (F.3.26.11) AND I WAS ALREADY CHARGED ON 3.25.11 $88.19!
WHAT A RIP OFF; IS THERE ANY AGENCY THAT COULD FOLLOW UP ON THIS TOTAL FRAUD? I SHOULD HAVE ACTED ON MY INSTINCTS AND NOT TO REQUEST THIS THING WITH NO ADDRESS TO WRITE TO; NO ONE TO EMAIL TO; NO TELEPHONE NUMBER WITH A HUMAN BEING TO ANSWER.
I DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT THOUGH: I CALLED MY BANK AND MADE A TOTAL STOP PAYMENT WHICH WILL BE VALID FOR QUITE SOME TIME... I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS SITE TO DO THE SAME.
IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A NAME AND AND ADDRESS (VALID) OR /AND E-MAIL TO WRITE, I 'LL SINCERELY APPRECIATE IT!
Vivian M. Estrada-Mora
Vivianestradamora@yahoo.com
West New York, N.J.

Ka
  13th of Apr, 2011

Vicki,
HELP! Just got scammed and was wondering if you have any contact details for Neutrigenic Life LLC, eg phone, fax or email.
Thanks much in advance