GNS, Inc. / acia berry egde

1 6452 Fig Street, Suite A, Arvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303 456 5591

Unauthorized charges were withdrawn from my account without my knowledge and never once was that stated in the original terms and agreement. They claim it was in the original terms and agreement and that is not true because I read the terms and agreement and that was never stated. Now I can't seem to find their website with that information, isn't that funny. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen and reccomend never purchasing this or any other product from this company. I don't even know how they can call themselves a company because of the bad business and unfair practices that have occured to me and many other people. This will not be over until I get a refund in full and something needs to happen about this scam so that this doesn't happen to others.

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009
    GNS, Inc. - Fraud and cheating
    GNS, Inc.
    gns-us.com

I went online and ordered the Acai Berry Product as advertised by Oprah. I used my mother's credit card. After speaking with her, I found out that others had done likewise and were billed again and again for orders they had not placed. One victim had to actually stop payment on her credit card and initiate a new credit card.

Early on I emailed the company and requested that they stop the order. Days later I still received the packages. The label stated that refused packages would not be accepted. I am putting the packages in a brown box and returning them. I am waiting for amount to be removed from my mother's credit card.

• Ju
      20th of Feb, 2009
    GNS, Inc. - Free sample for $3.97hidden charges $79.90
    GNS, Inc.
    6452 Fig Street Suite A
    Arvanda
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-456-5591

I only signed up for 21 day trial which began before I recieved product. They signed me up for club to recieve more product which will charge my credit card. I have emailed them and no response. I have called been on hold for 30 minutes. They will not answer their phone! I cannot get through to them at all. I cannot send back product they say, without return authorization that they will not give me!! I am furious!

• Gn
      18th of Jun, 2009

To: Very Angry

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
    Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

• Gn
      19th of Jun, 2009

To: Julie Roe

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation.

Sincerely,

GNS Supervisor

20th of Jun, 2011
    GNS, Inc. - Free sample for $3.97hidden charges $79.90
    Gns, Inc.

This is the email I sent to the company with no reponse. From:Scott Subject:Acai Berry order Date:04/03/2017 11:01 AM To:[protected]@global-nutrition.com To whom this may concern: I placed an order over the internet for a FREE sample of Acai Berry Edge. I was prompted to a screen which asked for $3.97 for shipping. I entered my credit card information. Yesterday, I received what I believe is my free sample. However, I received two bottles of the product. On the billing statement, it shows that I have been charged $3.97 for shipping. However, in small print below the shipping charge it says 'THIS AMOUNT HAS BEEN CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD. $79.90 WILL BE BILLED TO YOUR CARD TO COMPLETE PAYMENT ON APRIL 17, 2017'. I did not authorize any additional charge above the $3.97 shipping for the Free Sample. Please advise immediately how I can rectify this without any additional cost to me. I did not order a second bottle and will not incur any cost in returning a product you sent but I did not order. Please cancel any VIP Club order you may have erroneously placed for me. I believe you are practicing deceitful business practices and will forward this email to KRON4 News and my representative in congress. Again, please advise immediately how I can rectify this without any additional cost to me.