Gns Inc. / Acai Berry Vitamin / Acai Berry Diet

United States, Kentucky, Ft Wright Review updated:
GNS Inc.
Ft Wright
Was told this would be a 30 day free trial. 7 DAYS later I was billed 79.99 and was forced to dispute charge my debit card through my bank. A week later I was billed again. GNS Inc. does NOT answer their customer service number or email. I could not return the product for a full refund like I was promised.

N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i also was scamed with GNC they also told me it was a 30day FREE TRIAL .WRONG to who ever is thinking of trying this fake free trial think again.If you dont want to loose your money.THEY ARE A SCAM!!!
A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have a coworker that was charged $97 after the "initial" $3.97 charge for the Acai Berry Trial! Do NOT fall into this! She has emailed them twice and has spent 30 minutes on the phone line before they hung up on her without her EVER talking to a customer service rep. She is now on the line with her Credit card company to dispute a "Bogus" $97 charge!!! DO NOT order for GNS!!! ITS A SCAM!!!
A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
I too agree. I was charged $79.00 something for the Acai Berry. I have never recieved it. I called on 2-20-09 and finally spoke to Maggie who told me it would be credited back to my account. She said if I recieved the product send it back per the instructions she gave me. Very nice lady...no results. I am following up today. I will let you all know my progress.
Charlene from GA
A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
someone needs to start a class action lawsuit, I return the product like I was told to do I got there RA number send it with a tracking number and have proof they got it, I was told they would refund me but they never did you have to cancel your Credit card otherise you will be rip off again next month
A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
GNS is ripping people off, They allow you to return the product within 20 days, but they still charge your Credit card for $79.80 and will keep chargeing you every month, even after you return the prodcut do everything they ask you to do, follow their policy on returms they still charge you. And they don't refund you even if they say they will. they keep you on the phone forever, BEWARE cancel your card becuase they will charge you again next month,
A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
I had been on hold for 54 minutes before ever getting to speak to someone at GNS. I signed up for a free trial offer on 1/10/2009 and still have not received the product. They have charged my card for 79.90 and 69.90. After speaking with a supervisor they will not refund my money. They did however cancel my order (or at least that is what they said). I have been charged $153.77 with the shipping and never had a chance to try the product. I have canceled my card and disputed the charges, but do not know if I will get any money back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY...
A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
The same happen to me, they charged me 3.99 for shipping and a week later 79.90 more. So with all these testimonial; you should know GNS is stolen money in a fashioned way. We all should stick together and start demanding GNS; then they will learn not to be a such dishonest.

Beury Torres
Springfield, Ma
N  11th of Mar, 2009 by
I guess I was smart in cancelling my card as soon as I didn't receive product within "trial period" but they are now threatening to report it to credit bureaus-HAS ANYONE HAD IT REPORTED NEGATIVELY TO CREDIT BUREAUS??? I have kept all calls documented as well as emails. How is this legal?
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
The same happened to me, they charged me 3.99 for shipping and a week later 79.90 twice. i called GNS they did refund me for 79.90 once but still have not received anything from them so I called them several time then finally was told that someone would contact me never received a call so called them today they said that they would refund the full amount with in 2-5 days so will see what happens keep on them threaten them to take a class action lawsuit against them I even had my lawyer fax them.
N  31st of Mar, 2009 by
If you leave that Card open, they will continue to charge it without your consent... you can't put your trust in a bogus Company.. close the card...you can still get your money back. Talk to the Credit Card Company and file fraudulent charges.. not these fools.. trust me, they will suck you dry!
A  26th of Apr, 2009 by
I've had this happen to me too and I had to close m credit card down and get a new one. Not to mention that the Acai Berry Edge made me sick. I called and got the required "RMA" number and sent the products back. I know they received the items because USPS sent me the comfirmation. Now they are still emailing me and telling me I owe them money.
Don't order their products. I think the entire thing is a scam and for those of you interested in purchasing anything lie this I would suggest you get a credit card which has the software feature of a "One Time Only" charge. One of these software products came with my "Bank of America" credit card. You can also go to the website www.GuerrillaMail.com. Before you order anything online go here. It will give you a temporary disposable email addess which will be good for 15 minutes once the product is ordered, (for online ordering email confirmation purposes).
Once you receive your email confirmation and do what is required, the email address is disposed of and no one can hassle you about stuff. Whoever thought this one up must have had this happen to them too. I read about it in the April issue of Reader's Digest.
N  24th of May, 2009 by
To: Tazattitude

We are sorry you had a difficult time with us. If you have that confirmation that the product made it back to us, contact us and provide us with that valuable information so that we can assist you. We would love to help. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 10pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm MDT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supevisor at GNS
D  23rd of Jun, 2009 by
To: Rockangel31

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.

Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two, 30-day supply bottles of Acai Berry Edge. You simply invest $3.97 today for shipping and handling and you will have 21 days from today to evaluate this super cleansing product for yourself.
When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 per bottle at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 33% savings! But, if you decide that Acai Berry Edge is not for you, simply return the unused portion before the end of your 21-day trial and you will NEVER be billed. You also have 30 days from your date of purchase to return the unused portion of Acai Berry Edge for a 100% refund of your purchase price (minus shipping & handling).
Plus, if you decide to keep Acai Berry Edge, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Acai Berry Edge Club. This means you won't have to remember to reorder, and you won’t run out of Acai Berry Edge right when you start to feel great results. You'll continue to get two, fresh 30-day supply bottles shipped just before you’re scheduled to run out, at today’s low club-member price with FREE Shipping! Plus, we set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on backorder. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipments at any time by calling us at 1-800-595-4670.

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm. Explain your situation so we can offer you a resolution.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS
A  19th of Jul, 2009 by
hi guys, I was in the same tangle, if you know there is no way the phone is going to work for you, and the chat, i wouldn't rely on the email, they'll just review an deny it. do what I did and cancel and re order a new credit card/ change details with your bank on reasons of internet hassle pronto. it'll only cost a little bit and its the easiest way I think.
N  16th of Jun, 2010 by
When you notice significant results, do nothing. You will be billed the discounted survey-member price of $39.95 ...[censor]... don't even pay atterntion to this anwer; bla, bla, bla, bla, [censor], [censor], [censor] they are stilling and still have sxcuses. just don't buy nothing from this company.