Gns, Inc Acai Berry / Unable to cancel order

1 6452 Fig Street, Suite AArvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-456-5591

Unable to get anyone on phone, or response via email. Order #1123482
Was not informed at order time that I would be billed and sent items automatically. Had to cancel my debit card.

Va

Comments

• Es
      11th of Feb, 2009

I just reported GNS to the BBB. I am not letting them get away with my $79.90.
    Is there a way for all of us who were scammed by GNS to sign a pettion or do something so that these people can stop robbing hard working foolks.
    I have read so many instances on this website wherein GNS has done the same thing time and time again it is sickening. If ihave to fight them on my own i will.
    I called twice, each time i spoke to a pee on who couldn't even let me talk to a manager. He told me that a manager would call me between 24-48 hours. So far i have been waiting for around 100 hours. I am so sorry their company is not in NJ because i would have gone over there to get back my money.

E.Simmons
    If this Company is legit, try getting your money back from /link removed/

File Complaints thru these websites. Especially with ic3.gov. They work with the FBI.
    ic3.gov deals with Crime such as this on the internet. As soon as you file your complaint, they let all the other agencies Nationwide to be aware of these scams and build a case against them.

Don't just cancel but you are safer if you can change your account if you did it thru your bank. Let your Credit Card Company be aware of the scam.

What will happen is they will sell your Credit Card Number to other telemarketers and they will run that Credit Card dry. Then you will wonder where the other charges came from.

Make sure you file charges. You can do that with the Federal Trade Commission office online. They have a form online you can submit and also ic3.gov. They also have a form online.

11th of Feb, 2009

You also need to keep record of all your calls and who you spoke with. How many times you called and so forth. Keep track of your records.

• Lu
    GNS, Inc Acai Berry - Stop order
    GNS, INC.
    6452 FIG ST SUITE A
    Arvada
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-456-5591

Am having the same sort of problem, with a complication. Somehow, though i never placed an order with this outfit, the outfit has accessed my credit card and has billed me $213. 16 for their product, the delivery of which i refused when the package arrived. Interestingly, they had marked on the label of the package that it could not be returned to them, but post office officials told me that the company could not order usps not to comply with someone's request that an unopened package be returned to the sender. I am, of course, disputing the credit card charge. If anybody has any further info on this outfit, which appears to have a high sleaze quotient, please post it. They need to be shut down soonest.

17th of Feb, 2009

I was scammed just like the others. I ordered the trial and my order came 5 days before the trial was up. I called the company and they told me that I had to send back and I wouldn't be charged and if I was they would refund my money. I called today to talk to someone and I also was told I would be contacted within 24 hrs.I haven't been contacted yet. I will also be calling the BBB. I f I have to I will be sueing them for more than what I had to pay out.

17th of Feb, 2009

Found this information on this website: It's just part of it...

Making false or unsubstantiated weight-loss and related claims;
    Failing to disclose adequately that consumers who order a "free" sample are enrolled in a continuity program, that their accounts will be debited or charged to pay for the program, that they must cancel to avoid extra shipments and debits and charges, and how and when they must cancel to avoid the debits or charges; and
    Debiting or charging accounts of consumers who cancelled or tried to cancel, or those who were not adequately informed of the negative option features or terms and conditions, and therefore did not provide express informed consent for the debits or charges.
    The defendants also were charged with violating the Electronic Fund Transfer Act and Regulation E by debiting consumers' accounts on a recurring basis without obtaining the required written authorization.

Under the settlements, regarding the marketing of any dietary supplement, food, drug, device, or health-related program or service, or of any product or service by means of a negative option feature, the defendants are barred from misrepresentations, including that a product or service is "free" or without obligation if a charge will be assessed unless the consumer cancels. Other prohibited misrepresentations include the amount that will be charged, that a consumer will not be charged, the timing or manner of any charge, the length of any trial period before a charge will be made, and that a consumer has authorized a purchase.

17th of Feb, 2009

Federal Trade Commission is a good start and the Attorney Generals office of where ever you got your product from. There is an investigation going on as We speak in certain States.

• Kr
      18th of Feb, 2009

I too have been deceived and I do not want the pills now because I wasnt aware that I would be charged 79.90 on March 4th and I've tried calling I just get a busy signal and I sent them an e-mail just now I'm not sure on what to do next?

• Nn
      19th of Feb, 2009

I have same problem as all of you. I was told that customer service would put me on hold for 5 minutes. 45 minutes later, I was still on hold.

What is the email address to contact them for refund?

• Sh
      20th of Feb, 2009

I have been having the same probelm, but they sent me 2 orders of 2 bottles of ACIA berry egde. Now they want to take $159.80 from my checking account! I thought that I was ordering a free sample and I was some how enrolled in the auto ship program which sends me 4 bottles every 45 days at $34.95 a bottle. I have been trying to call them, and keep getting a busy signal or answering machine. I would leave messages, and never receive a call back! I'm getting ready to call my bank to find out what I can do before they bleed me dry.

File Charges...

Try /link removed/ as well

I order only a free sample 30 day suplpy tks

no coments

21st of Feb, 2009

I order only a free sample for 30 days supply that i was suppose to only get charged for shiping i cant pay for mor shipments

• Ra
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I canceled my bank card before they were able to withdraw the money from my account. I was on hold for over a half an hour to get a return authorization number and I also canceled my membership and they gave me a cancel confirmation number. Hopefully this will work. I think if they have access to your information they're going to keep trying to send products and get more money, but if the information is changed maybe they won't try, I hope.

25th of Feb, 2009

I am in the saem boat. I called their support line many times only to wait 30 minutes with no answer. I sent numerous emails attempted to get an RMA number to return the unused pills. Now, I am disputing the charge with my credit card company.

6th of Mar, 2009

Dito - working on disputing this myself. This is a complete joke. Wish I would have been notified of the auto-debit continuation thing before I received my product. They charged me the day after I received the bottles. I called but got no-one. It even kicked me to voicemail a couple times after holding for 45 minutes! Emailing their support gets you an auto response and that's it.

I got through 2 days later after 2 hours of holding and they cancelled it but now I can't get my money refunded even after sending them back their product. I am apparently beyond their 30 day trial even though I only had 1 day to send it back!!!

• Gn
      25th of Jun, 2009

To: Vanessa

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation.

Sincerely,