GNS Global Nutrition Sciences / Beware

I orderd the FREE 21 day trial of this product on 03/03/09. I was supposed to receive it in 7-14 days. When I never received it I had emailed and called several times to find out the problem. Finally i spoke to someone on 03/23/09 and was told that they were going to re-ship me the FREE trial and I would not be charged. The terms and conditions I read twice...says after the 21 day FREE trail of the product you would be charged the full amount of $79.90 unless you call and cancel. Well i never even received the product and was told i would not be charged, but I was!!! When i called to complain everyone i spoke with was very rude and did not want to help. I was told that when I receive the re-shipped product when ever that will be, that i have to spend more money to send it back to the company *GNS* and then wait for them to refund my account that they have already messed up. This is all a bucng of BS. This is not how a company should be ran, I understand that stuff can get lost in the mail, but to charge me for something I never even got is a bit rediculious. Sio for those who want to odered a FREE trial from *GNS* beware of there BS/Scam...And I have sent this off the BBB.

Wa

Comments

• Gn
      23rd of Jun, 2009

To: Walter

Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 so we can gladly assist you. We are sorry you had such a difficult and bad experience with us. We would like to offer our assistance and rectify the situation. If you have not received a refund yet, please contact us at the above number so we can discuss a monetary refund.

Sincerely,