GNS--Acia Berry Edge / Acia Berry

1 6452 Fig StreetArvada, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-595-4670

This company does not give any confirmation when you are ordering a product. You can sign up for a "Free Trial" where you pay "Only shipping and handling". I entered my card information and clicked to the next screen thinking that there would be a confirmation page to print. This did not happen. I went through four more screens listening to "other offers", after denying I kept clicking to get to a confirmation. None was ever given. They just charge your card and that is it. I immediate called the company since I printed out the terms and coniditoins. I spoke with Conie there. She explained the shipping and handling is not refundable--which I don't really care, it's just $5. I expained the not getting the confirmation # and then had her explain things to me several times to make sure I could write everything down--- You get a "21 day trial"--it begins the day you order. You do not recieve the product at the time you order, but the trial begins. It can take up to 14 days to recieve the product, all the time this is your trial period. If you do not receive the prodcut until the 14th day that gives you only 7 days. If you take that 7 days to try your product that gives you no time to send it back if you choose to. Also on that 21st day your card is charged $79.90--UNLESS you have received the product and sent it back. The returned product HAS to be in their wharehouse on the 20th day or you will be charged $79.90 and it is non-refundable. I also learned that the company puts you on a auto-ship status--which means you will automatically be shipped the product when they think you need it and will automatically charge your credit card.

Comments

• Be
      28th of Mar, 2009

I am having the same problem and fighting with them when I can get a live person to answer the phone. They are a very fraudulent company.

28th of Apr, 2009

Same here...I cancelled the order the day it arrived and sent it back unopened. Trying to get someone on the phone to cancel the order was task enough. It took a couple hours of waiting on hold talking to several different people, mainly because I was hung up on was trouble enough. After researching, I had read several complaints about people having their card automatically charged so I cancelled my card to be safe. Tonight I received a call from a collection agency stating I owed a GNS company 79.95 for their product. They gave me a number to called and the number was disconnected. I found another number on the web and called that one. After waiting on hold forever, the lady told me they never received the trial back. I did have a confirmation, but I sent it back, back in January and I can't find the confirmation slip anywhere. Any ideas on how I can fight them or who I can contact??? Really it's my word against theirs unless I find that slip!!! HELP anyone!!