GNC Nutralane*Edge Elite / Fraudently charged Card w/o authorization

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered a sample product online and paid accordingly. I received the product, used it a few times and decided it wasn't a product I would continue to use. That should have been the end of the business relationship between myself, the consumer and the business entity, PERIOD!!! Then I receive a 2nd package of their product in the mail, and my card has been charged $69.90, without my authorization which constitutes FRAUD! Yes, they sent a letter with the trail shipment, stating to cancel, if I wanted to; HOWEVER, that is not my responsibility to CANCEL something I DID NOT ORDER. When I ordered online I did not agree to have continous shipments sent and my bank card charged. I Agreed to the trial offer ONLY! ALSO, I believe this company misrepresented WHO they are, the advertisement uses the GNC Endorsement and I believed I was dealing with General Nutrition Center, however the billing listed was for the above referenced company! I refused your shipment and I want my money returned to my account TODAY! If Nutralane*Edge Elite is in fact GNC, Please note, I will not be renewing my Gold Card. If Nutralane*Edge Elite is fraudently using GNC's copyright, I hope action is taken against you!

TERRI L. BROWN

Comments

• Th
      16th of Jun, 2009

This Company Sucks and they don't treat their employee's right and nor do they treat their customers right either it's not right to sit there and yell at someone you put your self in their place and see how you like it I hope this company goes under and then we will see whos laughing now...

• Nu
      28th of Jun, 2009

To: Terri Brown

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and didn't obtain a refund . We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. The order you placed for sounds like it was a buy now, pay later offer not a free sample with autoshipments every 45 days. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. Please contact us so that we can cancel your auto-shipments and possibly offer you a monetary refund.

Our number is 1-877-242-1376. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at Nutra Lane

• Rw
      17th of Jul, 2009

I also ordered their Nutralane*EdgeElite product online and have come to agree that this company is not honest! The initial trial offer they charged my cc $79.90. I contacted them back to cancel my order and refund my money because I got hives/rash, as I've got another charge of $69.90. The second shipment was returned to sender and they were notified of this when I cancelled. I called again to make sure they received it back, the lady said the post office accepted it. Today I called again as no refund to my cc yet. This makes the 3rd time I've had to call them over charges to my cc and today they tell me they'll only refund $34.00! They charged $149.80 and want to give me $34.00 back? You've got to be kidding me!! That is not acceptable and I advised I will be filing complaint w/BBB & the Attorney General of this company's operating policy to rip off the consumer for products that were returned to them and verifed by them. I feel that I should not be charged for more than the trial offer because their product broke me out in a rash, which cost me a $150.00 for the doctor’s visits, and I returned it. I'm not asking them to give me something free, but I do not feel that I should be charged for their product I returned. Their address is 6452 6th St STE A Arvada, CO 80004. I suggest writing this company and the ATTORNEY GENERAL of their practices if this is happened to you also. I feel this is unethical and bad business practice to mislead consumers. I also suggest they train all their employees to use the same SCRIPT and not tell consumers varying information, or leave information out that they need. The lady today told me because I was not given a RA# (return authorization) they wouldn't refund my money. I will not do business w/this company or any other company their Holding Company owns either. I have copied this complaint and will be sending it the BBB and the Attorney General in Colorado & Missouri.

R.White

• Nu
      6th of Aug, 2009

Renee White:

It appears your issue has been resolved. An email has been sent to your email address on file with the status of your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 877-242-1376 if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Supervisor
    Nutra Lane

• Ro
      11th of Aug, 2009

the same has happened to me. when I received the 2nd package I refused itand am still trying to get them to reimburse that payment. I think it's time to get cc company involved.